Milan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't post a link to that :018:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If you select "[SIZE=-2]watch latest edition in full[/SIZE]" you get the whole program but I couldn't find any 15 minute interview on it.

BTW the 'presenters' on there are f*ckin terrible, worse than amatuers

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If you select "[SIZE=-2]watch latest edition in full[/SIZE]" you get the whole program but I couldn't find any 15 minute interview on it.

BTW the 'presenters' on there are f*ckin terrible, worse than amatuers
At the end of the small clip you saw, he says log onto the website to see the full 15 minute interview.

- MM says he'd met AT a couple of times before yesterday
- The meeting lasted four hours

Amazing quote: "...keep in mind it is a very simple deal, shareholders get their money back, stadium belongs to the football club and there is a big investment to be done in the team. So all those things have to be covered. And I'm not going to talk about numbers and details but those are my commitments. And I think it's a very fair deal. And I'm going to put my life over there, I'm going to put my experience, my desire, I'm going to be one of the supporters with the same desire there. And be responcible for the success of the club. So if you want to summerise, if the shareholders get their money back, if the club is in good hands, if the club makes good progress, I can't see how that's not a good deal."

Am I being played here by his knowledge of what the supporters want to hear, or am I dreaming?

Leigh are you running speech-to-text software or do you do transcribing for a living?

Brilliant interview, I love this guy, get him in now FFS and stop the pissing about.

Get Milan in

Neither. :icon_wink Did English Language A-Level (a few years ago now), in which you have to transcribe conversations, sometimes phonetically, and I guess it stuck. :icon_cool :icon_conf :icon_cool

Is 'you can't just sit in the wine, you have to drink it' a Serbian phrase?

Neither. :icon_wink Did English Language A-Level (a few years ago now), in which you have to transcribe conversations, sometimes phonetically, and I guess it stuck. :icon_cool :icon_conf :icon_cool

well I'm lovin your work :icon_wink

Is 'you can't just sit in the wine, you have to drink it' a Serbian phrase?

haven't a clue, but it's my kinda phrase & intend to do exactly that, in his honour!

- MM says he'd met AT a couple of times before yesterday
- The meeting lasted four hours

Amazing quote: "...keep in mind it is a very simple deal, shareholders get their money back, stadium belongs to the football club and there is a big investment to be done in the team. So all those things have to be covered. And I'm not going to talk about numbers and details but those are my commitments. And I think it's a very fair deal. And I'm going to put my life over there, I'm going to put my experience, my desire, I'm going to be one of the supporters with the same desire there. And be responcible for the success of the club. So if you want to summerise, if the shareholders get their money back, if the club is in good hands, if the club makes good progress, I can't see how that's not a good deal."

Am I being played here by his knowledge of what the supporters want to hear, or am I dreaming?

Neither. But check the fine print - the stadium does belong to the club anyway. The devil is in the detail as to how it's financed.

And then after saying he's going to responsible for the success of the club, the near next session says he can't be responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669