Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millwall (away)

We were poor. They wanted it more. Still comfortably in the playoffs.

Re: Millwall (away)

But remember, we dont have any issues, we dont need another striker or midfielder and anyone who says otherwise is a moaning bastard.

Not surprised today, I never really expected anything, yet again we cannot mix it with the physical sides. A lesson more than likely not learnt, again.

The main problem is that the morons will be on the teams back from the 1st minute in what is a very big game next week.

But remember, we dont have any issues, we dont need another striker or midfielder and anyone who says otherwise is a moaning bastard.

Not surprised today, I never really expected anything, yet again we cannot mix it with the physical sides. A lesson more than likely not learnt, again.

The main problem is that the morons will be on the teams back from the 1st minute in what is a very big game next week.
And no doubt if we lose, you'll be back moaning about how people don't agree with your assessment of things and how the fans are shit and don't sing. Isn't a predictable life nice?

An abject performance almost throughout the entire team.

Their keeper had 2 saves to make all afternoon. Very poor defending for their goal. We didn't seem to want it as badly as millwall did.

And no doubt if we lose, you'll be back moaning about how people don't agree with your assessment of things and how the fans are shit and don't sing. Isn't a predictable life nice?

You should know Matt, one thing was a certainty, you were going to come along pretty sharpish and reply with some meaningless shit to my post.

Whats your problem? Or do you just enjoy being predictably annoying and contradictory?

What part of my post do you take exception to? You really are a middle of the road bore.

"We have not managed the ball as well as we could"!!!!!!!!I am going to make a compilation of The Big Fella"s post match gobbledy gook.
Translation.I am no more than a run of the mill mid table manager.I do not lnow how to get my players to manage the ball better.
After our poor performances Bruce has said it was his fault or we just were not good enough.Mind you he doesn"t have to justify £900k per annum

Please Please Please let it be the Boxing Day match-preferably at half time.karma.
I think I can speak on behalf of my colleagues that we will join in the "Pearson out!" chants if that"s what you would like.

You should know Matt, one thing was a certainty, you were going to come along pretty sharpish and reply with some meaningless shit to my post.

Whats your problem? Or do you just enjoy being predictably annoying and contradictory?

What part of my post do you take exception to? You really are a middle of the road bore.
I have no problem, I just find your "more negative than Brown Nose and Redditch" post funny, especially when coupled with youmoaning about "morons" being on the team's back in the same post.

An abject performance almost throughout the entire team.

Their keeper had 2 saves to make all afternoon. Very poor defending for their goal. We didn't seem to want it as badly as millwall did.

Ouch I didn't realise we that bad, I didn't listen to this one, and haven't looked up any stats. I think I'll avoid the football league show tonight too.

Anyway, onwards and upwards Cardiff at home next week, and I'm going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566