Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I particularly had in mind advanced pretentiousness and recounting 'amusing' little stories that don't seem in the slightest amusing.

This seems a strange response to a light hearted post.

Redditch is not amused. Still it led to "amusing" responses from Spion, Motown and BM so perhaps it was not that bad..

Thank you for the kind words Cate but I have nothing but unconditional regard for Redditch.

Yes - and I was bit OTT I'm afraid. It's a bit like the Beast of Bolsover having a right go at Cam and his chums.

Anyway, I'm feeling guilty now......you see I meant to write 'neo- colonial rather than 'post -colonial'. I suppose that is 'pseud' too?

Anyway have a good Christmas!

Yes - and I was bit OTT I'm afraid. It's a bit like the Beast of Bolsover having a right go at Cam and his chums.

Anyway, I'm feeling guilty now......you see I meant to write 'neo- colonial rather than 'post -colonial'. I suppose that is 'pseud' too?

Anyway have a good Christmas!

I think it is time to move on but I would not want to leave a wrong impression. As someone who counts himself as "Old Labour" I am closer to the Beast than to Cam and the Bullingons. Anyway Christmas good wishes to everyone although I hope Saturday goes badly for Rhydal.

If my memory serves me right it was at Southend during the League 1 season.
The first time, yes. You were standing next to the fat ****. That was the also the first time I met cleefox's daughter, later to be known as Sidekick. I've had the misfortune to run into BG at a number of games and even bumped into the miserable twat in Asda last Christmas Eve.

The first time, yes. You were standing next to the fat ****. That was the also the first time I met cleefox's daughter, later to be known as Sidekick. I've had the misfortune to run into BG at a number of games and even bumped into the miserable twat in Asda last Christmas Eve.

I thought you didn't do Christmas, in that case it'd be 24th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570