Morrisson
Tunchev

Dickov
Oakley
King
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

looking forward to this one due to me taking my three Ibstock united teams to the match ,we are doing the Saturday soccer club with the club ,so hoping city can keep up the winning run :038::038::038:

0,,10274%7E3684204,00.jpg

Leicester City go into their game against Millwall on Saturday looking to maintain their 100 percent start to the home league campaign.

The Foxes have already dismissed MK Dons and Tranmere Rovers to date - banishing their longstanding record of failing to register back-to-back home victories.

And manager Nigel Pearson will be keen to make it three out of three when his side come up against the Lions this weekend.

Leicester currently occupy third position in the League One table - having won three and drawn one of their games to date.

City's scheduled fixture against Colchester United was postponed due to international call ups last weekend - meaning that they now have a game in hand over their rivals at the top of the table.

Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs
Morrisson
Tunchev

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Hobbs
Powell

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

Subs:
Henderson, Tunchev, Kishishev, Dickov & DJ

Score: 0-0

Last edited:
Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs
Morrisson
Tunchev

Gradel
Oakley
King
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

The only logical team selection - but I fear that we'll see Dickov on the right again

After a false alarm at the Tranmere game, this will now be homer junior's first ever live football game - so I'm hoping for a 7-6 end-to-end thriller

We are Leicester City; we are due a draw or defeat.
We already got our draw on the 2nd game against Stockport, we have to win at least 4-0 against Millwall c**ts.

If Dickov plays as a winger then Pearson has made the usual leicester manager mistake of playing players out of position, i fear Dickov could be the new Hume

Last edited:
We are Leicester City; we are due a draw or defeat.

We've already had one of each this season. And after the past few seasons, we're due a lot of victories - one of which we will be getting this weekend.

We already got our draw on the 2nd game against Stockport, we have to win at least 4-0 against Millwall c**ts.

If Dickov plays as a winger then Pearson has made the usual leicester manager mistake of playing players out of position, i fear Dickov could be the new Hume

Don't worry about Dickov; he's a mature player and will play wherever it is best for the team without batting an eyelid.

Same team as Chelenham or 1 change Gradel for Dickov.

4-0 Leicester.

We are 8/13 to win on ######, it's going to be boring this season trying to win anything on us. What ridiculous odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same team that started at Cheltenham, replacing Dickov with either Gradel or Adams, and let them have it.

2-0 Foxes. Howard with a brace.

We are 8/13 to win on ######, it's going to be boring this season trying to win anything on us. What ridiculous odds.

They're not a charity! We're blatantly going to win, it's almost a dead cert.....

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Millwall OS, They had sold over 700 tickets for the game on Monday morning, not bad at all considering their recent form.

Lets hope they behave themselves :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670