Millwall (a) 14th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been Milwall before and are their fans as bad as reported? Im starting to wish i hadnt got a ticket for tomorrow !

I live quite near the New Den so see a lot of fans on a matchday, especially at New Cross Gate station. I've never seen anything out of the ordinary or anything bad, but they haven't got a reputation for nothing.

I live quite near the New Den so see a lot of fans on a matchday, especially at New Cross Gate station. I've never seen anything out of the ordinary or anything bad, but they haven't got a reputation for nothing.

I'm sure most Millwall fans are just the same as any other teams supporters, but there are some that like to live up to the stigma that surrounds the club.
I only went once, and that was for a cup match back in the 80's.
The crowd was very volatile on the night, and there were many scuffles between the two sets of fans. Hopefully things have moved on since those days

I'm sure most Millwall fans are just the same as any other teams supporters, but there are some that like to live up to the stigma that surrounds the club.
I only went once, and that was for a cup match back in the 80's.
The crowd was very volatile on the night, and there were many scuffles between the two sets of fans. Hopefully things have moved on since those days

Well Millwall certainly have moved on since then, as they're at a completely new ground.

Sorry, that was bad.
I'm off to get me dinner now.

But no one mentioned which was the ultra millwall end to avoid

the home end is the south stand although they tend to get a few idiots in the east stand corner next to the away section imo if you went in the west stand you should be reasonably ok

Last edited:
Has anyone been Milwall before and are their fans as bad as reported? Im starting to wish i hadnt got a ticket for tomorrow !

Anyone would think it's the 70's

People are seriously getting worked up over not much at all, Iv'e been 3 times and NEVER even seen a hint of trouble from their fans, the away fans on the other hand.

Just enjoy the day, There's not much to worry about down there these days unless your a cock who actually wants it.

We fight back with Leicester Spirit to win 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669