Pre Match Millwall V Leicester City (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Stringer has just tweeted to say that Waggy will be missing at the weekend having had his appendix removed, so I would guess at Nugent + Vardy up front with very little else in the way of changes.

Give Funcats a run out. IMO Vardy needs to be used as a sub. I think we'll get hammered though, on Saturday, and Millwall will be unlucky to only score 2/3. I'll go 3-0 Millwall.

Chris Wood playing for Lions.Press speculation -he may be a Tiger before too long.Moral-think long and hard before upsetting Hull"s rich list owners.

Chris Wood playing for Lions.Press speculation -he may be a Tiger before too long.Moral-think long and hard before upsetting Hull"s rich list owners.

I think we upset them when we turned you over with ease earlier in the season.

Saturday could signal the crack in the ice moment when top 4 start to move clear.

Yeah I agree because at most you'll be 4 points away. That is such a massive lead, uncatchable even.

Yeah I agree because at most you'll be 4 points away. That is such a massive lead, uncatchable even.

Especially If the weather is fairly decent for the rest of the season.

Notts I did say could.It may not happen.I do however think your next 4 matches could be tricky and that gap could quickly widen.This may not happen-your last good run shows you have a decent team.There is a reasonable chance of three of the top 4 winning on Saturday and I think Millwall are now a decent team so you could be up against it.
Unfortunately for us we have to face Huddersfield and they have a very good striker (expertly handled by their manager)

I don't see the logic of not starting Vardy after he came on last week and scored. I would have replaced Waghorn with Vardy even if Waghorn was available. Bring Schlupp on to the bench and leave the rest the same.

Unfortunately for us we have to face Huddersfield and they have a very good striker (expertly handled by their manager)

You really think Alan Lee is a very good striker?

Notts I did say could.It may not happen.I do however think your next 4 matches could be tricky and that gap could quickly widen.This may not happen-your last good run shows you have a decent team.There is a reasonable chance of three of the top 4 winning on Saturday and I think Millwall are now a decent team so you could be up against it.

You seem to 'big up' every team you play against, but don't worry, we couldn't give a flying **** whether you win lose or draw, unless it's against us of course.

You seem to 'big up' every team you play against, but don't worry, we couldn't give a flying **** whether you win lose or draw, unless it's against us of course.

Speak for yourself. Hull are currently above us, so I want them to lose or at best draw. Same goes for Boro, Palace and Cardiff (although Cardiff continuing to win and then **** it up again at the end of the season would be pretty funny).

tough physical game, one i dread as they are a team that could bully us, hopefully danny and andy stay strong, id bring in Vardy foy Waggy although Futcas may be needed if the game gets physically too strong for some of our players. I always expect/predict a win and although id take a draw im hoping for a 1-2 win Vardy Nugent

0-1, job done. Move on.

Speak for yourself. Hull are currently above us, so I want them to lose or at best draw. Same goes for Boro, Palace and Cardiff (although Cardiff continuing to win and then **** it up again at the end of the season would be pretty funny).

The only teams result that matters is ours, Hull and the others will drop points, we need to make sure we dont.

The teams final position is in it's own hands at this stage,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669