Pre Match Millwall V Leicester City (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself. Hull are currently above us, so I want them to lose or at best draw. Same goes for Boro, Palace and Cardiff (although Cardiff continuing to win and then **** it up again at the end of the season would be pretty funny).
Relentless.

Let's just hope that the Manager Of The Month award works its magic.

I expect you tp be at least 4 points behind us entering the new year.My record of prediction however is poor. I actually think it will be 7 points and you will be in the group vying for 6th place.
For 900k a year I would be hoping to be in the top 2 if I were the owner.Nige has now had plenty of time to show if he is a top manager at this level.The excuses are wearing thin.My verdict would be he has proven himself well capable of delivering a top half team.I think he is in the top 1-3 earners.

I expect you tp be at least 4 points behind us entering the new year.My record of prediction however is poor. I actually think it will be 7 points and you will be in the group vying for 6th place.
For 900k a year I would be hoping to be in the top 2 if I were the owner.Nige has now had plenty of time to show if he is a top manager at this level.The excuses are wearing thin.My verdict would be he has proven himself well capable of delivering a top half team.I think he is in the top 1-3 earners.
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of draws outside the top two this weekend.

The teams final position is in it's own hands at this stage,.

Unless we are aiming for top spot in which case it isn't! We have to play Cardiff twice and they are more than six points ahead so top spot is OUT of our hands at this stage.

Unless we are aiming for top spot in which case it isn't! We have to play Cardiff twice and they are more than six points ahead so top spot is OUT of our hands at this stage.

As long as you believe Cardiff will win all of their games then yes, not that we were talking about Cardiff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670