Pre Match Millwall v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the teams above us that we have a realistic chance of catching are also playing away so a win could really see us close the gap. I predict Cardiff will probably win but Blackpool, Brighton and Boro are going to find it a bit more difficult. Scrape a 1-0 win and we could find ourselves in 7th come Satruday evening.

I am predicting a draw which will keep us just enough in touch for people to continue dreaming...

Last edited:
Barns 2-1 cardiff, derby 1-1 boro, w ham 3-1 bton, mwall 0-2 foxes, beckford x 2, 6th place thankyou very much, roll on tuesday!

Still plenty of tickets left for this one - and so much depends on the game. Surely people are not still scared to go to Millwall.

Still plenty of tickets left for this one - and so much depends on the game. Surely people are not still scared to go to Millwall.

Massivley safe away day these days, a good time usually had by most.

Going to this one albeit in the wrong end!
It's remember to sit on my hands!

Going to this one albeit in the wrong end!
It's remember to sit on my hands!

Best bet is to go wearing every piece of city merchandise you can get your hands on and chant for 90 minutes, the loveable millwall fans will love it.

I reckon I'll give that a miss biff if it's all the same to you?

I reckon I'll give that a miss biff if it's all the same to you?

How about standing up on your seat and singing "We are Leicester, Millwall hate us, but we don't care"
They'll love that, you're adapting one of their chants and fitting in with them. Trust me, it'll go down a storm

Still not entirely convinced Macky. Would it be okay with you all if I just sit opposite the away end and keep deathly quiet?

I'm going to the game with a guy I work with who 'seems' to know 'everyone' at millwall, but I still think I should remain anonymous.

Yes, cheers everyone, all the advice is most welcome. I did the same thing a couple of seasons ago when we won 1-0. When we scored I really tried to look miserable while inside I was doing the fandango.

As I was sitting with the same guy as I am tomorrow I just kept quiet and one of his mates 'crew' who was in the row in front of me and about 10 seats to my right turned round and shouted 'alright walkers', I nearly shat my pants...

I'm probably looking forward to this match more than any other game since the play-off semi-final, however, I have a horrible feeling about it. Please, prove me wrong, City!

Nervous now, really hope we can keep the dream alive today.

People have been talking about big games for a while now. Today we will either be well in the hunt for a top six place or we will be turning our attentions to next season. Come on city! Its time to show some real character,

People have been talking about big games for a while now. Today we will either be well in the hunt for a top six place or we will be turning our attentions to next season. Come on city! Its time to show some real character,

The players are often slagged off for being big time Charlies, well the next four games will prove or disprove that theory. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566