miroslav klose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: miroslac klose

Parental respect just doesn't exist these days............ :)

Quite agree me old pal - but don't worry his punishment will be a trip to Bloomfield Road - on second thoughts that's being a bit too harsh lol

You couldn't make it up

Well, actually you could, obviously :icon_roll

If we sign Klose I will strap my balls to my chin and dance like the wolfman at HT on Saturday.

Someone on Foxestalk reckons he's on Saturdays team sheet!
So get practising your Wolfman cry.:icon_bigg
Miroslav Klose is the man, he will sign tomorrow until the end of the season and is already on the team sheet for Saturday against pompey defo!!! This is from a very reliable source!!!!!!!!!!
:icon_bigg

If we sign Klose I will strap my balls to my chin and dance like the wolfman at HT on Saturday.

Can this be carried forward to some time in the future just in case we ever do sign him? :081:

Would be nice, wouldn't it?

Yet we cannot sign players from outside England as an emergency loan.

Some are just easily carried away...

Someone on Foxestalk reckons he's on Saturdays team sheet!
So get practising your Wolfman cry.:icon_bigg
:icon_bigg

Why would anyone doubt information supplied by a child using far too many exclamation marks.

would love this to happen.
and if it does, i will feed dry spaghetti through my dog's jap's eye until it comes out of his nose.

Why would anyone doubt information supplied by a child using far too many exclamation marks.

I quite agree.

We are not the only team after him.
Bild is reporting that Borussia Dortmund are interested in Bayern Munich striker Miroslav Klose (32). Apparently, contacts are already underway and a deal could be agreed upon in June.

Out of interest if you put "klose signs for leicester" into google these are the top 2

Speculation miroslav klose - Page 210 posts - 9 authors - Last post: 13 hours ago
Speculation miroslav klose Leicester City. ... If we sign Klose, I will bin every city shirt I have, every program and go into school with a cackpool scarf ...

New loan signing - FoxesTalk - Leicester City F.C. Forum - Page 1120 posts - 18 authors - Last post: yesterday
A Forum dedicated to all things Leicester City Football Club. ... Miroslav Klose is the man, he will sign tomorrow until the end of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00