Missing Canoeist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sicko

i find it strange that anyone who has decency can feel sorry for the twat.

I don't have any decency & I certainly don't feel sorrow for anybody.

btw, newton & four king ace have been planning a major crime as well:

crime #1;

crime #2.

Go on jessel, grass them up. They should get several years clink for conspiracy at the very least.

Why the **** would I grass them up. Think you are:
clutching at
images

Just admit you are wrong, he is not a "poor ****" for getting caught?

Last edited:

Because he got caught. How is he a sicko?

So do I. You also find those pair of ugly, self-obsessed plastic bints attractive, but I'm not sure why you've mentioned women because they really don't qualify.

How is Jordan not fit???
Katie_Price_Jordan.jpg

You sure your confident about your sexuality?

Last edited:

Why the **** would I grass them up. Think you are:
clutching at
images

Because insurance fraud is an unforgivable crime, you must inform the law.

I imagine there'll be a reward in it for you.

btw, it's spelt S T R A W S.

Just admit you are wrong, he is not a "poor ****" for getting caught?

Yes, I'm so wrong, I must also be punished I'm practically an accessory to the crime. Plus I've also committed far worse crimes, I'm such a sicko.

How is Jordan not fit???

You sure your confident about your sexuality?

Jesus ****ing wept fludie! Did you have to post a picture of that horrible slag?

And yes, I'm very confident about my sexuality. That's why I don't have to pretend that such a hound is in any way attractive.

Yes, I'm so wrong, I must also be punished I'm practically an accessory to the crime. Plus I've also committed far worse crimes, I'm such a sicko.

No text speak!! That is an unforgivable crime, and it does make you a sicko! :018:

Looks like you could be going down for a long time here Macky! :icon_lol:

Ok

I am perplexed, is it the breaking of a law that makes one a 'sicko'?

I did 35mph at one point this afternoon (I know, but I'm just one big crazy bad-assed dude). That's 'sicko' right?

I'm just so devil-may-care it sometimes scares me.

Jesus ****ing wept fludie! Did you have to post a picture of that horrible slag?

And yes, I'm very confident about my sexuality. That's why I don't have to pretend that such a hound is in any way attractive.

Actually she is no longer a slag. She can't be:bang:

We should do a vote who thinks Jordans fit. I'm sure the answer will be voted yes many more times than no.

Last edited:
I am perplexed, is it the breaking of a law that makes one a 'sicko'?

I did 35mph at one point this afternoon (I know, but I'm just one big crazy bad-assed dude). That's 'sicko' right?

I'm just so devil-may-care it sometimes scares me.

Did you fake your own death, and let your wife make an insurance claim then allegedly have a photo take with her 4 years after you "died" :102: Then 5 years after your kids grieved their fathers death, return with the wife fecking off to another country and counting the life insurance money :102: If this isn't sick that i don't know what is :102:

Did you fake your own death, and let your wife make an insurance claim then allegedly have a photo take with her 4 years after you "died" :102: Then 5 years after your kids grieved their fathers death, return with the wife fecking off to another country and counting the life insurance money :102:

Do you know his kids then? They definitely weren't in on it then?

If this isn't sick that i don't know what is :102:

Well, that's that one cleared up at least.

I don't think Jessel is saying that the insurance scam is a sick crime, more the point that he has outlined for the second time above!

I agree with you jessel, to lie like that to your kids just for the sake of a few quid must indicate that there is at least one loose screw in their heads! Sick may be a bit of a strong word for it though, considering there are far worse crimes taking place!!

Last edited:

Actually she is no longer a slag. She can't be:bang:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"she can't be" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should do a vote who thinks Jordans fit. I'm sure the answer will be voted yes many more times than no.

Work away fludie, I'm willing to bet you're very wrong.

Not that you'd pay up mind.

I don't think Jessel is saying that the insurance scam is a sick crime, more the point that he has outlined for the second time above!

I agree with you jessel, to lie like that to your kids just for the sake of a few quid must indicate that there is at least one loose screw in their heads!

i'm not really arsed about whether the crime or method is sick, i just think they are a right pair of tits for thinking that if he pretends not to remember it'll all blow over......arsepieces

Do you know his kids then? They definitely weren't in on it then?

Well, that's that one cleared up at least.

I know what its like for a parent to go missing, it's not nice. Im only quoting what I heard on the news, that his children were disgusted at what their Father did and does not want any contact with him.

Maybe you should try faking your death and letting those around you suffer the concequences; that is if you have anyone around you :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48