MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we did but i dont think he wouldve made that much difference

I think he might have done. At least with Hobbs and Morrison you have two people taking responsibility. With Brown and ANOther, you have Brown taking responsibility for the stuff he can get his weary arse to and demanding that ANOther takes responsibility for everything else and rollicking them if they don't make it - that kind of thing isn't good for team-spirit either.

Last edited:
I think he might have done. At least with Hobbs and Morrison you have two people taking responsibility. With Brown and ANOther, you have Brown taking responsibility for the stuff he can get his weary arse to and demanding that ANOther takes responsibility for everything else and rollicking them if they don't make it.

youre clearly not a fan of mr browns :icon_bigg:icon_wink

I would imagine Brown is there for 'cover' and will return to Hull at the end of the season anyway.He is probably adequate cover for Division One football

Brown looked at fault for the goals or at least partly.He may well have just had an off day though:102:

That's just two out of two since he joined us then.

I would imagine Brown is there for 'cover' and will return to Hull at the end of the season anyway.He is probably adequate cover for Division One football

Clearly NP doesn't regard him as cover because he picked him first above Morrison for the Bristol Rovers game. I can see what he what he intends with having Brown there - he wants somebody to organise the defence - somebody with enough experience to do that. I just happen to believe that the organiser also needs to do his share of the work; Brown simply isn't quick enough to do so.

Oh right sorry,I had it explained to me that he did ok against Bristol Rovers.I still believe he is just cover for Tunchev

I was one of only a few who said he didn't look much good at Bristol Rovers. His 2nd half performance was an improvement, only on the basis it couldn't have got any worse.

Again on Saturday, he was miles off the pace of the game. He was turned inside out for the first goal, and defended like a goat for the 2nd.

Send him back!

Oh right sorry,I had it explained to me that he did ok against Bristol Rovers. I still believe he is just cover for Tunchev

OK - cover for Tunchev. I see what you mean. But I don't think he is good enough for that.

RS did say he did ok against Bristol Rovers. Somebody else followed that by saying that he had struggled in the first half before Lambert came on. I don't think RS was watching the match properly.

I was one of only a few who said he didn't look much good at Bristol Rovers. His 2nd half performance was an improvement, only on the basis it couldn't have got any worse.

Again on Saturday, he was miles off the pace of the game. He was turned inside out for the first goal, and defended like a goat for the 2nd.

Send him back!

Oh ****!! That's the last thing I need - Nottingham Fox agreeing with me!

OK - cover for Tunchev. I see what you mean. But I don't think he is good enough for that.

RS did say he did ok against Bristol Rovers. Somebody else followed that by saying that he had struggled in the first half before Lambert came on. I don't think RS was watching the match properly.

He was probably drunk

Send him back!

The way things are going he will be playing against us next season anyway

If I remember correctly, he is here on loan for the remainder of the season with a view to a permanent move at the end of the loan.

If I remember correctly, he is here on loan for the remainder of the season with a view to a permanent move at the end of the loan.

That was the arrangement. I hope the 'view' has changed.

When i saw Fryatt had scored in the 4th Min i expected us to win the game 4-0 but we let them back in and its good that Maxi did well on the freekick, i hope that brings some confidence to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669