MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester 1 Swindon 1

yeah remember him doing that once and cleverley giving him a mushful :)

In that instance it was the linesman who was the real arse, waving his flag as though a murder had been committed. The MKD player had little choice but to fall to the floor so as to protect the linesman's reputation.

To his credit, he soon jumped up when he thought that the ref was going to produce a card for Cleverley.

i wouldnt just point him out we were pretty poor across the whole park, our defence was ran ragged at times , we looked like a midtable team at best, i was impressed with them

Probably missing Hobbs.
That was a good goal by Fryatt,very good

Last edited:
I wasn't there so I don't know,just going by what i saw then I wouldn't want Brown in the team regulary and the keeper should have saved the first goal

Last edited:
You're right, but to be fair to him he had a cracking game at Brissell Rovers.

maybe because it was..Brissell Rovers:102:He seemed to struggle with pace and didn't they have Lambert who is more of a target man

Last edited:

Notice how, even though the ball is more than halfway to the goal, not a single City fan in the stand behind has yet realised that it is going in.

I think the following (final) picture shows something of the attitude of the MKD players, as they give the ref some at the end of the game. Makes me even more pleased that we grabbed those two points off them.

we are better with hobbs but its pointless at times explaining things to you especially when ive been to the games and you havent :102:

No need to get personal.Sorry I spoke,I will leave to you experts who go to the matches in future:icon_roll

maybe because it was..Brissell Rovers:102:He seemed to struggle with pace and didn't they have Lambert who is more of a target man

He struggled in the first half against Kuffour at Bristol tho. Slightly undecided about him.

Notice how, even though the ball is more than halfway to the goal, not a single City fan in the stand behind has yet realised that it is going in.

I think the following (final) picture shows something of the attitude of the MKD players, as they give the ref some at the end of the game. Makes me even more pleased that we grabbed those two points off them.

I can't remember the flight of the ball, just it clipping that fella on line and into the back of the net. Cue chaos.

MKD players were at the ref all game. Reminded me of a Premiership side.

so going on about a minute of highlights youd drop brown and keep him out of the side:102:

Going on having seen every minute of the time that Brown has played for City I'd drop him, keep him out of the side and return him whence he came. He might have a decent football brain. he might have brawn - but his lack of any pace puts too much responsibility on his partner at the centre of the defence.

We would be better off without him.

we are better with hobbs but its pointless at times explaining things to you especially when ive been to the games and you havent :102:

I would have thought that the people who don't go to all the games are the very people who you should be explaining it too.

I would have thought that the people who don't go to all the games are the very people who you should be explaining it too.

It seems we don't listen Boc,I can only go on the limited higghlights I see and Brown looked at fault for the goals or at least partly.He may well have just had an off day though:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669