MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering the amount of Leicester fans allegedly amongst the home fans there seemed to be little trouble. Though i did see a few punches thrown and a couple of fans taken out over to the right hand side.

considering the amount of Leicester fans allegedly amongst the home fans there seemed to be little trouble. Though i did see a few punches thrown and a couple of fans taken out over to the right hand side.

There was a bit of trouble in the end opposite us. Only happened after we equalised though.

Perhaps because franchise fc are a rent-a-fan football club that does not have either the history or the passion of a 'real' football club.

Cos it would be against the rights that Virgin Media have with the Football League.

But Virgin Media tend not to use footage recorded on a moby. :icon_lol:
I'd be amazed if youtube took it down

Perhaps because franchise fc are a rent-a-fan football club that does not have either the history or the passion of a 'real' football club.

I made a similar comment in jest to my dad after the game, when we were all forced to walk past all their fans and intermingle after the game, something I don't think would happen at the Walkers.

Dons were actually the first club introduce it. Allen when joining Leicester told the club to start using it.....:icon_roll

There are a lot of teams use it now, I assumed it was some sort of deal to do with TV viewing

the upper tier was due to be completed over the next summer, but M&S were not permitted to build a store there so withdrew funding. I imagine a replacement will be found if they go up.

The seating is great, I sat next to lazzer but still had plenty of room... a fecking bar in the away end would be nice...

I thought the seating was excellent. (Even there was strange lingering odour of wax). They can not have a concourse bar installed as the laws states that no alchoholic drinks may be consumed within sight of the pitch.

Why would they do that?

They've removed many many similar clips, particularly in the recent past. If you really don't know why, I suggest you ask them.

Got one in the home end ain't they? The only problem is that it's very warm in there but no-one's allowed to drink outside of the bar.

Yep they've got one in the home end but its all plastic bottles and cups. Your not allowed outside with the beer. I had one in there but my mates got a thick lestoh accent and we were getting funny looks so i supped up and got the hell out.

There was a little bit of trouble to our right in Aisle 15 but we celebrated a little at the front of Aisle 13 and we just got a few looks. But you could see the stewards jumping in further down the line.

Re: Card Watch, 2008/09

If a club in the position we are in is going to miss any one player 'big time', perhaps we shouldn't be in this position. It's one match - FFS get a grip.

In fairness to Harbro I don't think Hobbs would have let their player through as easily as Brown did for their second. Agree with your point though that we should have been able to cope.

Re: Card Watch, 2008/09

In fairness to Harbro I don't think Hobbs would have let their player through as easily as Brown did for their second. Agree with your point though that we should have been able to cope.

And the fact is that we did cope. A draw on the ground of your closest rival does no harm to your campaign.

Re: Leicester 1 Swindon 1

if the ref had better time keeping we wouldve lost :icon_wink:) and we deserved to :)

if the ref had better time keeping we wouldve lost :icon_wink:)

There were several injuries, substitutions and time wasting in the second half, so 5 minutes was probably right. Then during stoppage time there was another injury, more time wasting and two more substitutions which had to be added on.

There were several injuries, substitutions and time wasting in the second half, so 5 minutes was probably right. Then during stoppage time there was another injury, more time wasting and two more substitutions which had to be added on.

Don't forget as well, they had a free kick in a very similar position to ours after we scored, and a corner, so they had a chance to still turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669