MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Boc was that lovely young lady with you anyone from on here?

You mean Mrs Boc? Jessel would have introduced you if you had asked.

You mean Mrs Boc? Jessel would have introduced you if you had asked.

I guess Melts was right :)

Ooh so Nottingham was that Chris guy who was sat inside the pub, who I mistakenly thought was Enderby? :icon_redf:icon_bigg

Ooh so Nottingham was that Chris guy who was sat inside the pub, who I mistakenly thought was Enderby? :icon_redf:icon_bigg

:081: yes :081: yes :081: yes :081:

Also Boc was that lovely young lady with you anyone from on here?
The dark haired one with the short skirt?

we were trying to guess her age. Just about legal we reckoned.

Last edited:
Just got in and missed The Championship. Where can I see the goal? I cannot find it on ITV player and it is not in World.

NP should give Max a run in the team now, hopefully his confidence will return and he can establish himself in the team. I still believe he can be an awesome talent, but if he isn't given a run I suspect he will go and be a hero elsewhere

I'd put him in instead of Dyer who has been shocking since before Christmas and again yesterday went missing

I manged to keep quiet when we scored the first but i lost all sense of where i was when gradel smashed in the free kick. i couldn't help it and the leicester fans around us couldn't help it either. to be fair to MK they didn't do anything when we celebrated. i think they were just shell shocked!

Not like in other parts of the ground then, where it kicked off....There were Leicester fans everywhere!! When Gradels goal went in it was amazing...never hugged a man like i did my mate....F**King Get in. Nice to see the M1 a sea of blue and white!

Sorry mate when did I meet you? You weren't introduced to me as Notts Fox so I didn't know!

Yesterday in the Red Lion. You came over to my table, and I think it was Tamworth who introduced me to you. :icon_bigg

I was in the lion. I stood outside by the lock with 3 of my mates. We were pretty much on the bridge. I think i saw You Boc. Someone that looked like you anyway. I thought there would be some people from here but i didn't know what u all look like

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhzFsslByD4[/YOUTUBE]

Not the best quality video, but it gives you the gist...

I was in the lion. I stood outside by the lock with 3 of my mates. We were pretty much on the bridge. I think i saw You Boc. Someone that looked like you anyway. I thought there would be some people from here but i didn't know what u all look like

Why didn't you introduce yourself to me? I could have pointed the others out to you.

I looked around for you but there was nobody there that fitted the image of a brick-built shithouse that you had painted of yourself.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhzFsslByD4[/YOUTUBE]

Not the best quality video, but it gives you the gist...

I've got a feeling that I should really be deleting that - but **** it - Jeff can only kill me once!

I've got a feeling that I should really be deleting that - but **** it - Jeff can only kill me once!
YouTube is the host, is linking to it illegal?

That said, I can see the moral obligation to remove it.

YouTube is the host, is linking to it illegal?

That said, I can see the moral obligation to remove it.

It might not be too long before YouTube remove it themselves.

What an all round good day!. Got in at 2am following more beer and a curry.

It was a pleasure to meet those that I did, Lazzer, MK, Durham and Boc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669