MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice suprise today! I got to a tv screen at 4.45 and thought the game was over. I had even text the old man to say we lost 2-1! Then good old ray stubbs announced 'there's been a goal in the league one match between the top two sides'. Cue me shouting the house down. Well done city and lets hope maxy boy can get some confidence from this and show us what he's capable of. BLUE ARMY!

What a nice suprise today! I got to a tv screen at 4.45 and thought the game was over. I had even text the old man to say we lost 2-1! Then good old ray stubbs announced 'there's been a goal in the league one match between the top two sides'. Cue me shouting the house down. Well done city and lets hope maxy boy can get some confidence from this and show us what he's capable of. BLUE ARMY!

Foxes never quit.

We've, whatever, got the old psychology on board.

Let's hope, like today, it's ingrained by the present management.

I believe it is.

I haven't felt so hopeful since the week after we did a sit-in protest after the Sheffield United match with MON. That was a seminal moment, for all those of us who took part in that sit-in, and I feel it was big moment also for MON, as he constantly refers to it. Face the fear, and deal with it. He did. It made him a great manager.

Whatever. Where is he now, after that continuing fury to which he always alludes , and where are we? He is where he always should have been, and are we?

Getting there, maybe, with Nigel Pearson? This may be a partial answer to this differential equation.

:)

Last edited:
I was seconds away from turning off sky sports news when Mr Stelling mentioned the top of league one, held off for a second and heard of the goal. I was late meeting a mate in town as a result of the cheers and dance that was performed by myself around my shitty little living space but was all worth the grief. I smiled all the way to town, even through Byker (which is usually depressing), so thank you City for making my day :icon_bigg

Foxes never quit.

We've, whatever, got the old psychology on board.

Let's hope, like today, it's ingrained by the present management.

I believe it is.

I haven't felt so hopeful since the week after we did a sit-in protest after the Sheffield United match with MON. That was a seminal moment, for all those of us who took part in that sit-in, and I feel it was big moment also for MON, as he constantly refers to it. Face the fear, and deal with it. He did. It made him a great manager.

Whatever. Where is he now, after that continuing fury to which he always alludes , and where are we? He is where he always should have been, and are we?

Getting there, maybe, with Nigel Pearson? This may be a partial answer to this differential equation.

:)

PFFFT!! You said semen

Truely aweful performance, they will be deservedly gutted, so I am more than happy with the point.

Nice to finally meet Boc as well and SJN (Oh and Nottingham Fox :icon_roll). Willlow, try that bar move again and we might have a problem, the cheeky git cut in front of 20 other patrons with a sneaky side move! ;)

:icon_bigg

We haven't heard from TalkingBalls own Mr LeaveEarly yet. What did Gradel's goal look like from where you were, Notts?

Speak up!

Stunning, although I thought it was a harsh free kick in the first place.

I could see you from where I was sitting, at one point I thought you'd nodded off :icon_wink

We've had moments this season when we have won and the feeling has been relief more than anything.

I cheered our second yesterday as I did against Barnsley away last year. The Barnsley goal ended up not helping our season surely this one has.

Jason Puncheon.

Sign. Him. Up.

Made to look good by a piss poor defence scared of his pace. Gave him lots of room and space. Wilbraham was a utter donkey determined on fouling Morrison when within 5 yards of the ball. Give credit to their midfield tho, proper football unlike our hurried hoof as the last salvation of an equaliser.

Stunning, although I thought it was a harsh free kick in the first place.

But about the umpteenth time their centre back was all over Fryatt. How bloody well dare those Dons fans argue about that many minutes of injury time when they were quite happy taking 30 seconds over a throw-in or claiming injury.

You'll do. Total and utter dogshite of a performance which clearly showed the naivety and inexperience of many of our players but I'll happily say that's the most I've ever celebrated a goal. I nearly ended up on the pitch and then fell over. :icon_lol:

Absolutely brilliant, last minute goal agains the Franchise scum ! They thought they had ended our run but maxi gradel silences them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00