MK Dons 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you introduce yourself to me? I could have pointed the others out to you.

I looked around for you but there was nobody there that fitted the image of a brick-built shithouse that you had painted of yourself.

Hence me getting confused with Nottingham :icon_wink

Truely aweful performance, they will be deservedly gutted, so I am more than happy with the point.

Nice to finally meet Boc as well and SJN. Willlow, try that bar move again and we might have a problem, the cheeky git cut in front of 20 other patrons with a sneaky side move! ;)

I dont know what you were messing about at. You were queuing for ages and after 10 minutes you had gone further back in the queue. Maybe it was that green streak you had in your hair? :icon_lol:

I dont know what you were messing about at. You were queuing for ages and after 10 minutes you had gone further back in the queue. Maybe it was that green streak you had in your hair? :icon_lol:

There used to be a joke about green streaks in hair when I was in junior school.

What an all round good day!. Got in at 2am following more beer and a curry.

It was a pleasure to meet those that I did, Lazzer, MK, Durham and Boc.
And you Gaz! :038:

also nice to put faces to sjn, real sharapova, jessel and to see a few old faces again.

I still can't believe i took a wizz in the sink in the disabled toilets....:icon_redf....

That's what happens when you slum it with the lazzers eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't you introduce yourself to me? I could have pointed the others out to you.

I looked around for you but there was nobody there that fitted the image of a brick-built shithouse that you had painted of yourself.

Looks like this diet is bloody working for me then haha! I was not 100% sure it was you. Were you in shorts? If so i walked past you on the way to the ground and the women you were with said summat about me being a bouncer.

If it was you i'll introduce myself next time. Apologies i just didn't want to look like a tit if it wasn't you.

Looks like this diet is bloody working for me then haha! I was not 100% sure it was you. Were you in shorts? If so i walked past you on the way to the ground and the women you were with said summat about me being a bouncer.

If it was you i'll introduce myself next time. Apologies i just didn't want to look like a tit if it wasn't you.

Are you bald? With a few bald mates? If so I saw a group of maybe 3 of you in front of the TV in the bar, I would have thought you were bouncer like.

also nice to put faces to sjn, real sharapova, jessel and to see a few old faces again.

I still can't believe i took a wizz in the sink in the disabled toilets....:icon_redf....

That's what happens when you slum it with the lowry's eh?

Gaz were you the guy in the white top/t-shirt at the bar queing next to me before I moved aaway? Someone called you Gaz, but I didn't twig until now!

I wasn't queuing, my uncle was at that point. We started at 2 points and he made his way to the bar quicker, but then a guy ordered ~ 16 pints at the other end and the woman took ages serving, the guy whipped through them all and was so able to serve little rascals like yourself.

Also, maybe someone can confirm this for me, but immediately before their first goal that is the first time I have ever seen a referee play advantage from a linesmans offside decision, I always thought if the linesman flagged the ref had to give it?

anyone else notice 3 or 4 a-z's on the pitch yesterday?

I'd be interested to know what everyone else thought of the ground as well. I liked the idea of the concourse overlooking the pitch for half times, but didn't like the lack of urinals in the toilets and the whole ground felt very close, I felt I could almost make out faces on their fans at the other end. Plus I don't see the padding on the seat lasting long before it tears and ends up looking like old bar stools.

That's what happens when you slum it with the lazzers eh?

:icon_bigg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested to know what everyone else thought of the ground as well. I liked the idea of the concourse overlooking the pitch for half times, but didn't like the lack of urinals in the toilets and the whole ground felt very close, I felt I could almost make out faces on their fans at the other end. Plus I don't see the padding on the seat lasting long before it tears and ends up looking like old bar stools.

I thought the stadium was the best of the new stadiums I have been to so far. Once complete, it will be a great stadium.

The concourse was almost Wembley like in terms of room, and being able to see the pitch was great, I was able to queue for my snack and watch the last few minutes of the first half.

The seats were incredible, and even a fat **** like me had plenty of room. I don't think the seats will be vandalised, that'd be crazy, it'l be like tearing your own comfy chair at home.

Only downside for me was the fact it's a bit out of the way, in terms of public transport.

Gaz were you the guy in the white top/t-shirt at the bar queing next to me before I moved away? Someone called you Gaz, but I didn't twig until now!

It would have been me. I remember seeing you (well someone with green in their hair) but not at the bar.

Having spoken to Boc after the game, it turns out I was stood next to Jessel at the bar. He was getting a little upset at not getting served:icon_bigg.

Last edited:

As I said when I visited last year, it's the finest non-top flight ground in the country but it's unfinished look seriously holds it back and for me a massive part of enjoying the day is location, Stadium MK scores 1 on this count. Only beaten by Scunny's ground being just off the motorway.

the upper tier was due to be completed over the next summer, but M&S were not permitted to build a store there so withdrew funding. I imagine a replacement will be found if they go up.

The seating is great, I sat next to lazzer but still had plenty of room... a fecking bar in the away end would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669