MK Dons - Sat 28th Feb '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the initial 2000 does anyone know if there is much parking near the ground?

From the Football Ground Guide:

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which costs £5 per vehicle. Otherwise you can park in the Denbigh West industrial estate. After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West. Pedestrian crossings towards ASDA will allow access back towards the ground.

Other than the initial 2000 does anyone know if there is much parking near the ground?

I parked at the industrial estate before but we were early and I got told that blokes have started taking money at the entrance to these car parks (no gates, so anybody can stand at the entry) and swanning off in time for kick-off.

Me and my chums will be arriving in Fenny at about 11am. We plan to have a few in the Red Lion it but I believe opens at 12.
Can you suggest another pub that opens before 12, MK?

Me and my chums will be arriving in Fenny at about 11am. We plan to have a few in the Red Lion it but I believe opens at 12.
Can you suggest another pub that opens before 12, MK?

Can he feck! Hes meant to be meeting us in there pre 12. Hesw not thought this through. It's like when Lazzer had us meeting in the granby!

Just spoke to the landlady of the red lion who says she'll probably open at 11.30 (nice pint of black sheep), if not, the swan hotel will be open just up the road.

Just spoke to the landlady of the red lion who says she'll probably open at 11.30 (nice pint of black sheep), if not, the swan hotel will be open just up the road.

Cheers MK. I have been told that although they don't serve food, they are happy for people to buy chips from the shop up the road and eat them in the pub.

:icon_bigg
At least this fecking pub exists....

:icon_lol:

It did exist :102: It was a chinese restaurant granted :icon_lol: You can eat yer chips in the pub sounds like a quality establishment :icon_lol:

MK website reporting only 1000 tickets left for Saturday

(perhaps they could put some deck chairs on the upper tier)

Sweet. If anyone see's me then say hello. Be good to meet a few off here. You wont miss me. I'm a big bastard. tall and wide. I will be with a older man, a short arse who looks about 12 and another tall streak of piss that looks remarkably like a gecko.

We'll say hello!

Real Ale Pub is it ? Won't be able to move for Corduroy trousers and chunky sweaters:icon_roll

Cheers MK. I have been told that although they don't serve food, they are happy for people to buy chips from the shop up the road and eat them in the pub.

Feck me..they could rustle up a few sarnies:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670