MK Dons - Sat 28th Feb '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MK Dons - Sat 28th Feb '09 - 3pm

Do you know whether you had any allocated to you?

:icon_redf

I rang up the ticket office on wednesday and got 2 tickets, normally the tickets come the day after but they haven't arrived yet, but i thought they probably hadn't arrived because of the amount of work the ticket office has had in the last week.

Last edited:
Peter Jones. Save your money next time mate.

So presumably they're no longer claiming to have any supporters from the Wimbledon area.

No the fans in Wimbledon and round there support the REAL "Dons" as AFC now get regularly over 3,000 fans and some games over 4,000 now as they stride towards promotion AGAIN and if achieved they will then be only one step away from a RETURN (in my eyes anyway) to League football

No the fans in Wimbledon and round there support the REAL "Dons" as AFC now get regularly over 3,000 fans and some games over 4,000 now as they stride towards promotion AGAIN and if achieved they will then be only one step away from a RETURN (in my eyes anyway) to League football

Of course, the point I was trying to make was regarding MK's ridiculous claims that they represent the club they stole and some 'old' Wimbledon supporters now support MK.
They may as well drop the 'Dons' part from their name as they clearly don't have anything to do with Wimbledon.

panic over! mine were waiting for me when i got back from work yesterday! considering i was told they were posted on tue thats quite a wait. Supprised how quickly this sold out

Of course, the point I was trying to make was regarding MK's ridiculous claims that they represent the club they stole and some 'old' Wimbledon supporters now support MK.
They may as well drop the 'Dons' part from their name as they clearly don't have anything to do with Wimbledon.

I quite agree and I realise the point you were making which I agree with - I was just emphasising it.

I think you mentioned in the past that MK (I wont use the Dons in future) even gave the F A Cup final victory back to the proper Dons

Just joined the forum / site. I live down the road from the dons ground and could only manage to get tickets to sit in thier end! CRAP!!, but I reckon its worth it to see the game. got a couple of questions for you regulars!

- do people thing there will be loads of leicester in their end?

- also if anyone knows whats pubs us leicester lot be heading to before the game? fenny stratford is close to ground and has half decent boozers. MK has nowt but the town center ( too far)!!

Last edited:
Just joined the forum / site. I live down the road from the dons ground and could only manage to get tickets to sit in thier end! CRAP!!, but I reckon its worth it to see the game. got a couple of questions for you regulars!

- also if anyone knows whats pubs us leicester lot be heading to before the game? fenny stratford is close to ground and has half decent boozers. MK has nowt but the town center ( too far)!!

:006: Welcome Smarty

I couldn't get tickets in our end so my mate has wangled some in there South Stand so i'll be there. It's gonna be hard when we score. I certainly dont want to cause any trouble and will be keeping my head down but i know i'll find it hard.

Hopefully it's a good end to end match and we nick a goal in the 94th minute to win 1-0. I really don't hope for 1 minute its a 4-3 thriller. I'd be ****ed!

Where do the home fans all drink ?

Where do the home fans all drink ?

we're meeting a couple of MK season ticket holders before the game in Bletchley supposed to be about a 20min walk to the ground

Last edited:
we're meeting a couple of MK season ticket holders before the game in Bletchley supposed to be about a 20min walk to the ground

I meeting an MK resident too at Fenny Stratford. Throws like a nonce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670