MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the image of a successful business mogul and a large football club concocting an excuse to get out of a deal!

:icon_lol:

MM "I've got it, lets tell everyone my old dears about to croak it" .....

We are. Fact.
Then why go abroad - surely he has someone he employs that could have phoned up to make his excuses for being a bit poorly while he coughed a lot in the backgound?

"Sorry but Milan can't come in to deliver the documents today as he has a very bad cold".

Then why go abroad - surely he has someone he employs that could have phoned up to make his excuses for being a bit poorly while he coughed a lot in the backgound?

"Sorry but Milan can't come in to deliver the documents today as he has a very bad cold".

that was the original plan, but he couldn't get a self-certificate off his doctor.

MM forgot his work clothes as well and as punishment was forced to conduct negotiations in his vest and pants

Does anybody know if there is a date set for the continuation of the deal? Or are we all left on a piece of string? I love this hanging around! Reminds me of the time when MON was linked with Leeds. Feels like its never going to happen.

No one knows, no one cares ...

Our board should look at how Wolves have conducted themselves.

Their Cheif Exec (Jez Moxey) did an interview on Sky Sports News yesterday morning for approx 7-8 mins, and talked about the current situation of their club (takeover, how the seasons going etc) .. he was open, fair, said what he could and the fans were well up to date with the goings on. Why we can't do that is beyond me ...

We will surely hear something this week. I am worried. Even though his Mother is unwell it does not take much to sign a piece of paper. Surely his legal advisors will be preparing the rest.

We will surely hear something this week. I am worried. Even though his Mother is unwell it does not take much to sign a piece of paper. Surely his legal advisors will be preparing the rest.

You would ****ing hope so wouldn't you? Driving me mad this bollox.

Shot in the dark but I am betting the FT 'have yet to recieve any official bid document'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710