MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparently MM will pay 47p in the pound now and 47p later. He only wants 75% of the shares and will keep TD on for 6 months, although hes likely to be gone in 2
As I said in a PM. The arguments are about to begin as to which of the ego boys retain their shares, and which ones are prepared to let go.

If this offer is indeed correct, they are all but getting all of their money back.

Sign them over.

I don't like the idea of him not owning the club outright, but at least he can't make any massive decisions that could affect us negatively without the say so of "true fans".

Job done surely :102:

I don't like the idea of him not owning the club outright, but at least he can't make any massive decisions that could affect us negatively without the say so of "true fans".

Job done surely :102:

Surely as he would have over 51%.. what he says goes.

Surely as he would have over 51%.. what he says goes.
Yes, but you can guarantee the current board won't allow that. That is why MM has agreed to 75% but not a full controlling share. That is possibly what the delay has been about.

I'll bet the FT are frantically chasing the postman around Leicester to see if he missed anything and BT to see if the FAX line is still working as nothing has been receieved for 3 weeks

I'll bet the FT are frantically chasing the postman around Leicester to see if he missed anything and BT to see if the FAX line is still working as nothing has been receieved for 3 weeks

Have they said they received the bid or just know the details?

When was the document received, by your alleged source?

I'm taking all this with a pinch of salt as we have heard this plenty of times since xmas.

I'm taking all this with a pinch of salt as we have heard this plenty of times since xmas.
I've not said I've a source, nor have I posted any rumours :102:

Something will happen before Christmas. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710