MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: You don't know Durham admit it,you just like to be thought of has having a bit more info than the rest of us...C'mon admit it:icon_wink :icon_lol:

I don't expect Durham thinks anything of having a little more information than others. I understand his earlier reluctance to share it. That which he disclosed earlier is true, although the bit about TNBD going with a couple of months should be seen as specualtion, if not on Durham's part then on the part of his confidant.

My worry is over the apparent stall at this late stage in the negotiations. That it is anything to do with MM's mother's state of health should IMHO be taken with a large spoonful of salt. It's not as though MM would have been doing all of the negotiations personally and I have it on good authority that they do now have telephones in all parts of the FYR. Nottingham might be right.

I don't expect Durham thinks anything of having a little more information than others. I understand his earlier reluctance to share it. That which he disclosed earlier is true, although the bit about TNBD going with a couple of months should be seen as specualtion, if not on Durham's part then on the part of his confidant.

My worry is over the apparent stall at this late stage in the negotiations. That it is anything to do with MM's mother's state of health should IMHO be taken with a large spoonful of salt. It's not as though MM would have been doing all of the negotiations personally and I have it on good authority that they do now have telephones in all parts of the FYR. Nottingham might be right.

Well said Bob and largely my concerns from the moment they said hed gone back to Serbia.

Seeing as you are something of a Foxes Trust suporter, I assume you beleive the info they give?

So far they are the only ones who haven't got ahead of themselves. So out of everyone (In the know people on here, Radio Leicester and the Mercury) I would be inclined to believe them if they posted now and said the bid hadn't been received.

Saying it hasn't arrived when it has, serves no purpose for them that I can see.

So far they are the only ones who haven't got ahead of themselves. So out of everyone (In the know people on here, Radio Leicester and the Mercury) I would be inclined to believe them if they posted now and said the bid hadn't been received.

Saying it hasn't arrived when it has, serves no purpose for them that I can see.

Well the details of the bid of which Melton kindly posted for me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: came from the FT, directly from them. So do you still beleive they havent seen a bid?

Well the details of the bid of which Melton kindly posted for me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: came from the FT, directly from them. So do you still beleive they havent seen a bid?

I know they have information, i've seen them mention that they have details on the bid that they can't post due to takeover rules.

I'm talking the final bid document, not unfinalised details. Are you saying that they have received the final bid?

Last edited:
I know they have information, i've seen them mention that they have details on the bid that they can't post due to takeover rules.

I'm talking the final bid document, not unfinalised details. Are you saying that they have received the final bid?

Wether or not theyve received it (ive not seen it in their posession so cant comment) they are discussing the details of it with people.

Wether or not theyve received it (ive not seen it in their posession so cant comment) they are discussing the details of it with people.

Are they discussing it with fellow shareholders ie pukka pies for example.

Or are they talking to FT members to get their opinion?

If, as hinted, this is the final bid document, where do we stand on him pulling out? Is it like buying a house, once you have put a bid in you are tied to it, or can he just say "forget it, I'm off", assuming he has put the bid in?

Do you think it will be accespter Duzza?
It has to be, it's 96% of their stake back again. And still 25% of the shares can be retained.

I wonder if every party keeping 25% of their shares is possible. Forcing every shareholder to sell 75% of their shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710