MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be, it's 96% of their stake back again. And still 25% of the shares can be retained.

I wonder if every party keeping 25% of their shares is possible. Forcing every shareholder to sell 75% of their shares

No, it can't work that way, each shareholder has to sell all their shares or none of them, we have explored the part option & it was bounced.

No-one knows Drumming, and to be fair to the FT, with the amount of abuse (deserved or not) that the FT get on here, I can't see why they would bend over to give us all their information.

No, it can't work that way, each shareholder has to sell all their shares or none of them, we have explored the part option & it was bounced.

In your opinion do you think the Takeover will go ahead,a Yes or No will do.

OK, thanks. So it's all down to which 75% are willing to relinquish their shares then is it?.

True, I just want something new and something official, even it it's just that things are going well or badly.

I can't see the deal being dead, because if the board know it is, then what do they have to gain by holding the info back?

I share your desire to hear something official. The only presumption that can be made at the moment is that things are going badly, based mainly on the fact that things are taking far longer than they were expected to take.

"What have they to gain by holding information back?" I'm not sure who you mean by 'they' here - but if I had bad news which might upset a lot of people, I might take my time in telling them it. Whether that is good practice or not is another matter.

Ever thought FT that you might have such an insignificant amount of shares the board wont chase you round for a decision. After all all the other shareholders can make a decision without passing it to a vote, then a recount a bit of back slapping and then the answer.

Without explaining the detailed legal implications with the takeover panel, the club has to approach the top 75% of shareholders first & we are easily within that band, hence discussions have taken place.

But we have no final bid document, hence we can't sign anything, until that happens the deal can't complete

I meant the board. I understand what you are saying, and understand why they would do that, but I think keeping the fans hanging on after so long without official statement is only going to piss us off more when we hear

Without explaining the detailed legal implications with the takeover panel, the club has to approach the top 75% of shareholders first & we are easily within that band, hence discussions have taken place.

But we have no final bid document, hence we can't sign anything, until that happens the deal can't complete

Ever thought of asking them to get a move on?

I meant the board. I understand what you are saying, and understand why they would do that, but I think keeping the fans hanging on after so long without official statement is only going to piss us off more when we hear

Doesn't seem like the fans are considered very important and its ok to leave us all in the dark:102:

The FT haven't gpt ahead of themsleves?? They certainly got ahead of themselves in canvassing members opinion on a ground-share in the case of the deal not going through!

Trust me - the bid has been received.

Well they didn't say that did they. At the time of that there actually was no deal and the club were saying we had 3 deals that could happen.

Well the trust just said again the bid has not been received??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710