MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FT use semantics to get around things, they know full well the final offer is on the table but they continue to say they havent received a document. Of course they havent received the document and they probably wont until its a done deal. To summerise the final bid is in and MM has gone AWOL.

Do we know what type of table it is ?

Clearly a case of cold feet and it seems the FT either can't answer my question or have f*cked off.

Except without a final bid document the takeover can't be approved - and until a final bid document is submitted the detail could change.
Didn't somebody say on here that the deal could be agreed in principal, MM take over and then sign at the earliest convenient moment :102:

If it keeps changing it doesn't sound very final to me.

It's not... people are talking absolute shite.

Of course the provisional bid keeps changing, the board and MM want it to be spot on before submitting it to the shareholders. Yes the trust know details of the bid, so do most of the shareholders probably. I'd guess they have been sounded out in private to see if it's acceptable.

The final document that the shareholders look at and sign if they agree to is hasn't been sent out. If it had it would be in our court on not MM's as the trust have said.

More semantics. The document is largely irrelevant

But it was you that stated several times earlier in this thread that the final bid document had been received and circulated, and that the FT had seen it. It's hardly "semantics" for someone to point out that this was not the case.

The document is highly relevant.

It's not... people are talking absolute shite.

Of course the provisional bid keeps changing, the board and MM want it to be spot on before submitting it to the shareholders. Yes the trust know details of the bid, so do most of the shareholders probably. I'd guess they have been sounded out in private to see if it's acceptable.

The final document that the shareholders look at and sign if they agree to is hasn't been sent out. If it had it would be in our court on not MM's as the trust have said.

For someone who keeps reminding everybody that they are talking shite and know **** all, you seem to be very certain in your own opinion. Maybe people do have some information and that the beloved FT are playing a political game for their own agenda :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710