MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certain of my own opinion yes.

Because if, as some have suggested on here the final bid document is in, or the bid document is irelevant. Then the deal is in our court and the sharholders could agree to it.

What purpose would the trust denying the bid was in serve?

If the Final bid was in do you not think we may have heard from others also, sharholders, MM's people, the club itself?

No, because of the confidentiality clause. I find it surprising that a number of posters who have links or recieve information from other shareholders stating that the final document has been recieved are labelled as liars, yet the Trust should be believed when they state the opposite.

Maybe the Trust have lost crediability due to their unsubstantiated and unjustified negativity towards MM and his bid. I wholeheartedly believe that MM's bid should be dissected and every angle questioned and assurances sought for the long term good of LCFC, however this should be conduced without hidden agendas or pre concieved ideas or beliefs, it would appear to me that the FT have put the interests of their organisation before that of the business they were initially set up to protect and as an FT member that appalls me to admit.

We'll need a table for a conference, and the bread and butter.

Timbo ate the bread and butter. FT watched him do it and are now denying it was ever there in the first place...

Greedy b*stard ate the table too.

whats happened?

All the inhabitants of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire had a great f*cking laugh as LCFC f*cked up their biggest chance to be something in years. At least that is my pre-emptive view.

The bid is in but the Table cannot be found for the bid to be put on

Stop it HF, that's ridiculous.

Jess, it's more like the table hasn't been found since Melts and I tried to take it to put in the commune, however once the final deazl is presented we will place it under the noses of Bernie's shoes.

No, because of the confidentiality clause. I find it surprising that a number of posters who have links or recieve information from other shareholders stating that the final document has been recieved are labelled as liars, yet the Trust should be believed when they state the opposite.
admit.

But the trust have said they will post it on their site when the document is received, so it's hardly confidential.

I've not said they are liars. There may be misunderstandings of the situation or bad information given to them. No offence, but how many times people posting inside info have proved to be wrong lately 100%. How many times have we heard it's done and MM is in!!!

I said people were talking shite because it was said the final bid document is irelevant. When it frankly is not, and that is for certain.

Sorry I stand corrected on the table front. My very relaible source informs me the FT are currently dancing on said table.

But the trust have said they will post it on their site when the document is received, so it's hardly confidential.

I've not said they are liars. There may be misunderstandings of the situation or bad information given to them. No offence, but how many times people posting inside info have proved to be wrong lately 100%. How many times have we heard it's done and MM is in!!!

I said people were talking shite because it was said the final bid document is irelevant. When it frankly is not, and that is for certain.

Not the case here though is it? The FT have not argued with one peice of the information given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham711
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710