MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me in plain English why there is going to be no deal? What are the facts they have that say the deal is dead

No eggs, no cheryl baker

Last edited:
"You're trying to put the tyre on the rim, and we haven't even got the spokes in yet. If we're going to stop by the roadside and we're going to be putting a wheel back on, we might as well get on a completely different road and go for it. What I'm saying, is before you go down that road, you've got to make sure the vehicle's got oil and water in, right?"

WTF ???:icon_conf

Can someone please explain to me in plain English why there is going to be no deal? What are the facts they have that say the deal is dead

If your after facts I think you're in the wrong thread HF.

If your after facts I think you're in the wrong thread HF.

As far as I can see the takeover is at a standstill because MM's Mum is unwell,it will move on when she either gets better or passes away.Is that too simple a view?

I'm guessing everyone's saying it's over because if you were MM, what would be the point in buying us anytime after Jan 31st? Might as well wait until the summer where we may or may not still be in the Championship, because he can't do anything now to change our fortunes (bar changing the manager of course).... If we're not in the Championship, he probably won't waste his money, if we are, he can go through with it then and have another 6 months of interest earned on his cash in the bank!
These my thoughts - FACT!

It is clear before Milan's mother's accident that he had reservations and was frustrated. Now it seems those frustrations are surfacing. To complete the takeover he does not need to do everything himself. It can largely be completed without him.

I am speculating but I think he has had enough.

No-one has a real clue at all whats happening, we can speculate its over we can speculate its still on, we can give what we hear to be the offer etc etc but at the end of the day no-one knows if MM will take us over. Fact.

It is clear before Milan's mother's accident that he had reservations and was frustrated. Now it seems those frustrations are surfacing. To complete the takeover he does not need to do everything himself. It can largely be completed without him.

I am speculating but I think he has had enough.

and who would blame him!!!

"You're trying to put the tyre on the rim, and we haven't even got the spokes in yet. If we're going to stop by the roadside and we're going to be putting a wheel back on, we might as well get on a completely different road and go for it. What I'm saying, is before you go down that road, you've got to make sure the vehicle's got oil and water in, right?"

Who watched the Armstrongs last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00