MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it done yet
sofaxq8.gif

Come back in 6 months and we should know.

lol but as stephen hughes says on the os we are capable of delivering!... where have we heard all this before?

Been busy this afternoon and just got back to read what has been happening on the thread. I've got to say that it is shameful that the only person who has had anything substantial to say has been hounded in the way that Durham has been this afternoon. A lot of you won't accept the truth until it hits you in the face!

Durham - I'm sorry that I haven't been around to give you a bit of support when you needed it - Keep up the good work!

This deal needs a resurrection if it is going to go through - anybody who denies that is an uninformed fool!

Duzza - Do you believe that the details you have are final and will not change, and that the FT are lying about a newer version?

because if the bid is still changing, its hard for any shareholder to make their mind up based upon changing details. which means we are no nearer a conclusion.

Duzza - Do you believe that the details you have are final and will not change, and that the FT are lying about a newer version?

because if the bid is still changing, its hard for any shareholder to make their mind up based upon changing details. which means we are no nearer a conclusion.

i thought the main point of having the board ratifying the bid(s) was to stop the shareholders being drip fed offers and they'd in effect receive a fait accompli?

To Clariry my question Duzza. Enough people on here have backed up your information, even the FT have confirmed you have legitimate information (even if suggesting it is out of date) i do believe your information is genuine.

i would like to know where that puts us in preoceedings.

thanks

Perhaps the FT could also answer these questions...

Have you been asked to decide on terms believed to be a final offer? (regardless of the document)

Have you given a decision on these or any (indicative)offers you have been aware of?

Have the board recomended an offer to the shareholders?

To Clariry my question Duzza. Enough people on here have backed up your information, even the FT have confirmed you have legitimate information (even if suggesting it is out of date) i do believe your information is genuine.

i would like to know where that puts us in preoceedings.

thanks

Perhaps the FT could also answer these questions...

Have you been asked to decide on terms believed to be a final offer? (regardless of the document)

Have you given a decision on these or any (indicative)offers you have been aware of?

Have the board recomended an offer to the shareholders?

I have been informed that we are likely to have a conclusion in the next couple of days, by my reckoning there will be an announcement on wednesday, also an edited post on Rivals by Hundred Per Cent Fox (Geoff Peters) would suggest something is expected on that day.

I have been informed that we are likely to have a conclusion in the next couple of days, by my reckoning there will be an announcement on wednesday, also an edited post on Rivals by Hundred Per Cent Fox (Geoff Peters) would suggest something is expected on that day.

thanks, so things are happening then? talk of a delay is wrong?

thanks, so things are happening then? talk of a delay is wrong?

Cannot confirm or deny regarding the delay, but I was told today that it should be concluded one way or the other within the next couple of days, which says to me that the next 24 / 48 hours is pretty much shit or bust for our club and this takeover.

I think we all need to chill out in till we actually hear some new information, lets face it we won't make the transfer window now. But we can loan players at a cheaper cost.

Anyone heard when MM is coming back or how his Mom is?

another question if anyone knows.

Am i right in thinking that the 10% ruling will have to be removed first. what percentage of approval amongst shareholders would that require?

Been busy this afternoon and just got back to read what has been happening on the thread. I've got to say that it is shameful that the only person who has had anything substantial to say has been hounded in the way that Durham has been this afternoon. A lot of you won't accept the truth until it hits you in the face!

Durham - I'm sorry that I haven't been around to give you a bit of support when you needed it - Keep up the good work!

This deal needs a resurrection if it is going to go through - anybody who denies that is an uninformed fool!

Nobody has hounded Durham. I think we all believe and know he has a source, what the FT said pretty much backs that up.

I may have seriously questioned one or two points he made and I think they were fully justified. But the detilals of the bid he gave were never questioned.

Did your mole say what time the Shoby crossroads will be open tonight. It's 2 miles west of my house and I'm heading over towards Kegworth later. It is currently closed due to another pile up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00