MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the major concern for everyone is that everything seems to have just gone quiet. Whilst noises were being made in the press we all felt that this deal was a probability now we are all unsure.

We also know how important being in for the January window was for Milan and we know that this looks unlikely...again cause to be worried.

I am however sure that his mothers condition is a factor and I would hope that she can make a recovery soon. I would not wish that kind of situation on anyone and I think we need to understand there are a lot more important things than football.

I do however still maintain that there was no real reason why the process had to stop at all because the legal people can take care of all the loose ends with little input from Milan...

Oh I don't know what is bloody going on.:icon_lol:

He's not worked for Radio Leicester for a long time.

He works for talksport and commercial local radio, and writes stuff for the LCFC programme.

Ok, fair play. Didnt think id heard him on there for a while :icon_lol:

Duzza your info has been much appreciated especially for some of us exiles, but feck it anyway as I have a 5th round FA Cup tie against Man City to look forward to :icon_lol:

Defending anyone disputing the veracity of Durhams statements:

We have all been keyed up since the initial rumours of a takeover were confirmed and since then have suffered every Tom, Dickhead and Harry voicing their thrupence-worth...and almost always without any justification or knowledge.

I would go so far as to say that Durhams disclosure today has been the largest single piece of information to have come out since this protracted process began - and it is not really surprising that that it was greeted with a certain amount of cynicism.

That said - thanks Durham. It would be interesting to hear your private opinions on the state of play but I'll be respecting your desire to keep them to yourself.

I make no bones over the fact that I would like the deal to go through ~ although I am starting to believe that this will not happen.

Defending anyone disputing the veracity of Durhams statements:

We have all been keyed up since the initial rumours of a takeover were confirmed and since then have suffered every Tom, Dickhead and Harry voicing their thrupence-worth...and almost always without any justification or knowledge.

I would go so far as to say that Durhams disclosure today has been the largest single piece of information to have come out since this protracted process began - and it is not really surprising that that it was greeted with a certain amount of cynicism.

That said - thanks Durham. It would be interesting to hear your private opinions on the state of play but I'll be respecting your desire to keep them to yourself.

I make no bones over the fact that I would like the deal to go through ~ although I am starting to believe that this will not happen.

Cheers DB

What have you heard Durham, if you dont mind me asking. Partly because i cant be bothered to read 85 pages :icon_roll

If you change your settings to 40 posts per page, it's only 21 pages. At least it feels like there's less to get through :icon_wink

youre joking!! :icon_lol:

Unfortunately not,my mornings aren't the same without hearing somebody ringing Morgan to complain about the paving slabs outside thier house or trying to flog some old shite they dont want for an obscene amount of money:icon_sad:

Unfortunately not,my mornings aren't the same without hearing somebody ringing Morgan to complain about the paving slabs outside thier house or trying to flog some old shite they dont want for an obscene amount of money:icon_sad:

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00