MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had it, be it verbally or in a discussion document, they've got it. They just continue to say 'we havent had the final bid document' which really doesnt matter a jot.

It does, because the final bid document will also include paperwork that needs signing to commit to sell the shares to MM.

Without signing that paperwork the deal cannot proceed.

It does, because the final bid document will also include paperwork that needs signing to commit to sell the shares to MM.

Without signing that paperwork the deal cannot proceed.

do you honestly think I dont realise that paperwork will need to be signed? :icon_roll

However, you know the contents of the document already, dont you?? Wether you actually have it or not.

Can you answer my earlier question? Do you actually expect a final bid document?

Can you answer my question please FT, and it's this: 'Do you expect a statement one way or another on Wednesday?'

Didn't somebody say on here that the deal could be agreed in principal, MM take over and then sign at the earliest convenient moment :102:

Not quite.

MM can take over with an agreement in principal that includes signing paperwork which will form part of the final bid document, it's the EGM that can take place later (hence not a 14/21 day delay for approval).

So if the final bid document is sent out, it could all be approved in around 48 hours.

But nothing will happen until MM or his sidekicks pick up the phone.......

It was 1996 he left, I remember him being gutted because he missed the play-off final.

He missed one of the Wembley games after he was involved in a car-crash on the M1 on the way down.

Not quite.

MM can take over with an agreement in principal that includes signing paperwork which will form part of the final bid document, it's the EGM that can take place later (hence not a 14/21 day delay for approval).

So if the final bid document is sent out, it could all be approved in around 48 hours.

But nothing will happen until MM or his sidekicks pick up the phone.......

LOL, you really dont know when to quit do you? Champagne on ice is it?

For someone who keeps reminding everybody that they are talking shite and know **** all, you seem to be very certain in your own opinion. Maybe people do have some information and that the beloved FT are playing a political game for their own agenda :102:

No, we are just waiting for the proper document

Right, busy day at work today and I get home to start reading the thread from my last post (About 5bn posts ago) to which Duzza replied to me before going on about the Bid doc...

A belated thanks for the info Durham.

So it would appear that in reading every post between then and now the following seems to be the case judging on various information in said posts:-

1). The terms of the final bid should it ever be put forward are known.

2). Everyone is now waiting on MM, although the fact that his mother is not well appear to have little actual relevance to the bid.

3). It is increasingly likely that there will be an announcement on Wednesday 31st January (Very apt) finally about the bid.

4). It is also increasingly likely that the announcement will be that there is no new owner and this has been a costly exercise for all concerned.

5). This may all change if there is dialogue re-opened with MM in the time inbetween, but the best plan would be for all us fans to assume the brace position. Life Jackets can be found under our seats should we crash in water.

Oh well, never mind... the thought of success was fun while it lasted but we are now in south central f*cksville with 48 shareholders unwilling to release more cash from their pockets to help the club achieve more than the current status, a potential new owner that has potentially had enough of us, a manager that does not understand why we are inconsistent 1 year into the job and a team of pissheads who worry more about their cars and which bars to lash it up in than they do of actually turning up and earning their living on a matchday.

What a day...

Right, busy day at work today and I get home to start reading the thread from my last post (About 5bn posts ago) to which Duzza replied to me before going on about the Bid doc...

A belated thanks for the info Durham.

So it would appear that in reading every post between then and now the following seems to be the case judging on various information in said posts:-

1). The terms of the final bid should it ever be put forward are known.

2). Everyone is now waiting on MM, although the fact that his mother is not well appear to have little actual relevance to the bid.

3). It is increasingly likely that there will be an announcement on Wednesday 31st January (Very apt) finally about the bid.

4). It is also increasingly likely that the announcement will be that there is no new owner and this has been a costly exercise for all concerned.

5). This may all change if there is dialogue re-opened with MM in the time inbetween, but the best plan would be for all us fans to assume the brace position. Life Jackets can be found under our seats should we crash in water.

Oh well, never mind... the thought of success was fun while it lasted but we are now in south central f*cksville with 48 shareholders unwilling to release more cash from their pockets to help the club achieve more than the current status, a potential new owner that has potentially had enough of us, a manager that does not understand why we are inconsistent 1 year into the job and a team of pissheads who worry more about their cars and which bars to lash it up in than they do of actually turning up and earning their living on a matchday.

What a day...

I would say that seems a reasonably fair assesment

I bloody well hope so, there's been so many delays, I've not got much confidence though...

Ft are you seriously suggesting now that the MM party are ignoring their phones and it is this which is stopping momentum?

In which case, good night all, no deal. He must be losing a lot of cash walking now mind, he must be really determined to walk. Dear oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00