MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Luton game could be a bit messy for those in the expensive seats. Or maybe just the usual apathy will abound...

I would imagine Blandersons first 'post deal fallout' story could be interesting... for a change.

lets just hope things right themselves over the next day or so and its all big one big misunderstanding

Well, after preparing for a bright new dawn for so long, I will expect the worst and be happy if something else materialises.

would pretty much be unavoidable ater the 10 point deduction...

If administration was the formality some people are suggesting I'm sure the board/shareholders would have accepted any kind of bid from MM.
If we go into administration the current shareholders are unlikely to get anything, so it wouldn't be in anyone's interest to allow that to happen.

If administration was the formality some people are suggesting I'm sure the board/shareholders would have accepted any kind of bid from MM.
If we go into administration the current shareholders are unlikely to get anything, so it wouldn't be in anyone's interest to allow that to happen.

Theyve pretty much done that, its MM thats disappeared without trace. I'd say it might be in certain peoples interests to let us go in to admin though.

Last edited:
Duzza, was just about to say the same thing. We are assuming that all shareholders are fans. May have been the case when we were pulled out of Admin first time round... but now?

It was bad enough being the pariahs of football first time around. I am sure that if we went into Admin a second time, we could well get special punishment...

Theyve pretty much done that, its MM thats disappeared without trace. I'd say it might be in certain peoples interests to let us go in to admin though.

and then to pick us up at the last minute for peanuts just before going into admin to avoid the 10 point penalty....:102:

Duzza, was just about to say the same thing. We are assuming that all shareholders are fans. May have been the case when we were pulled out of Admin first time round... but now?

It was bad enough being the pariahs of football first time around. I am sure that if we went into Admin a second time, we could well get special punishment...

Too right.......we'll be made to play F****t again:biggrin:

and then to pick us up at the last minute for peanuts just before going into admin to avoid the 10 point penalty....:102:

That is my guess too. Less to pay outright for the remaining shares, pick us up on the cheap and then no doubt recoup all money with a couple of player sales (Kisnorbo/Hume etc). Job well done and money back in the biscuit tin. Oh, and a £17m training ground too... :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00