MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Duzza.

Dark days ahead indeed. It looks like it isn't one final twist by MM to improve the terms of the deal, as the deal hasn't changed in effect for some time. So a delay in not getting back to the club is a pretty good way to say so long and thanks for all the fish...

What next for the Board? This leaves Andrew Taylor in one hell of a position as this was his choice of club saviour... The blood letting from this could be unreal. Wednesday could be just the beginning of a very big internal struggle.

I am guessing we will not go into admin as I am sure one of the likes of Martin George etc will come in and pay below the terms of the Mandaric bid to desperate shareholders at the last minute to pick the club up for a song.

I 'heart' DJ Wanker all over the tiles above the urinals, always wondered who he ws. confirmed this evening.

He's a mate of Alan Birchenall's. I don't think it is a secret that they go on holiday together. I believe Birch bribes Filbert to put the stickers up in the 1884 bog.

No, because of the confidentiality clause. I find it surprising that a number of posters who have links or recieve information from other shareholders stating that the final document has been recieved are labelled as liars, yet the Trust should be believed when they state the opposite.

Maybe the Trust have lost crediability due to their unsubstantiated and unjustified negativity towards MM and his bid. I wholeheartedly believe that MM's bid should be dissected and every angle questioned and assurances sought for the long term good of LCFC, however this should be conduced without hidden agendas or pre concieved ideas or beliefs, it would appear to me that the FT have put the interests of their organisation before that of the business they were initially set up to protect and as an FT member that appalls me to admit.

Until a document is officially circulated it isn't the final bid document, & then it requires to be read in detail, as the various previous versions have shown significant changes, so equally there could be a last minute change.

We have asked questions about the bid, that is not being negative to MM, we would do the same for any party wishing to take control of our club.

We will not base our decisions on reputation alone or on figures peddled in the media by MM's PR team, we have not put the interests of our organisation at the forefront of our decision making.

Our decision will be made in the best long term interests of LCFC & based on what really is on offer within the final bid document & the consequences of not proceeding with it.

Thanks Duzza.

Dark days ahead indeed. It looks like it isn't one final twist by MM to improve the terms of the deal, as the deal hasn't changed in effect for some time. So a delay in not getting back to the club is a pretty good way to say so long and thanks for all the fish...

What next for the Board? This leaves Andrew Taylor in one hell of a position as this was his choice of club saviour... The blood letting from this could be unreal. Wednesday could be just the beginning of a very big internal struggle.

I am guessing we will not go into admin as I am sure one of the likes of Martin George etc will come in and pay below the terms of the Mandaric bid to desperate shareholders at the last minute to pick the club up for a song.

Thats one theory, although I am sure there would be other suitors :icon_wink

Well it is typical. I hope when they are getting 10-20p in the pound for the shares they think back to this time...

Must admit... I am pretty low after all of this news, as I am sure many others are.

Would it be breaking the confidentiality agreement for the Foxes Trust just to have a blog on their web site explaining exactly how the deal is progressing without them having to go into business sensitive specifics?

Failing that a set of traffics lights or flags?

Ok, let's go for the traffic light principal.

The lights have been broken for days, the Chief Engineer is out of the Country & has taken the instruction manual with him, so no one can fix it until he returns or picks up a phone.

And 20,000+ angry motorists (aka fans) caught up in the congestion want to know what the hell is going on.

All onsite engineers are equally frustrated.

However if CE does get in contact traffic could be flowing smoothly within a few days

But if they're not interested in the price it shouldn't matter, as long as it's what's best for the club.

And that is one of the big question that will come out of this. A big if indeed. I am sure some are more than interested in the value of their shares, but things are gonna get ugly from Wednesday, so blame for this will be flying around.

I don't think anyone will be buying into the fact that someone can spend nigh on £500k on this and still walk away without a deal being done. It beggars belief in fact. If he spent that much, as it is only a rumour. But I am sure we will hear from the 'Media Savvy' Serb very soon after Wednesday, if not on the day itself. I am sure the health of his mother will not preclude him from making a statement on that.

Ok, let's go for the traffic light principal.

The lights have been broken for days, the Chief Engineer is out of the Country & has taken the instruction manual with him, so no one can fix it until he returns or picks up a phone.

And 20,000+ angry motorists (aka fans) caught up in the congestion want to know what the hell is going on.

All onsite engineers are equally frustrated.

However if CE does get in contact traffic could be flowing smoothly within a few days

I would imagine even sooner than that if contact is made within 24hrs...

To Clariry my question Duzza. Enough people on here have backed up your information, even the FT have confirmed you have legitimate information (even if suggesting it is out of date) i do believe your information is genuine.

i would like to know where that puts us in preoceedings.

thanks

Perhaps the FT could also answer these questions...

A) Have you been asked to decide on terms believed to be a final offer? (regardless of the document)

B) Have you given a decision on these or any (indicative)offers you have been aware of?

c) Have the board recomended an offer to the shareholders?

A) We have been asked if we were likely to back the offer based on the information that was available at that time, but it is still possible the terms will change again based on the what has happened so far.

B) We indicated a few questions where we wanted answers which still weren't detailed in writing, we then said if the answers were ok then we would back the bid. (We most likely will be forced to make a decision without having all the answers, that being the case we may back it but reveal the elements where we can't be certain of the clubs long term future in certain circumstances)

C) We know that is the plan, but we don't how many shareholders have been approached & how regular the dialogue is with them. We talk to the club several times a week (we are aware some other shareholders do too) but many are far less frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00