MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my guess too. Less to pay outright for the remaining shares, pick us up on the cheap and then no doubt recoup all money with a couple of player sales (Kisnorbo/Hume etc). Job well done and money back in the biscuit tin. Oh, and a £17m training ground too... :icon_roll

WTF does this £17M figure for the training ground come from...:102: :102: :102:

WTF does this £17M figure for the training ground come from...:102: :102: :102:

Way back when on here when it was quoted that 'shareholders' were unhappy that MM was going to be getting a '£17m Training Ground (Asset Book Value)' for next to nothing. I thought it sounded a bit far fetched too...

I can't help it if punters who have seen me DJ in the 1884 Bar and "demanded" a sticker, then decided to put them in the bogs. Anyway, where were we....

knowing the incompetence of the club they'll save the admin bit for the summer by which time we will be starting next season 10pts nearer lge 2:icon_roll

They might not be able to delay it until the summer. It is illegal to continue to trade in certain circumstances of insolvency and I am sure that City are very near, if not already in, that state.

They might not be able to delay it until the summer. It is illegal to continue to trade in certain circumstances of insolvency and I am sure that City are very near, if not already in, that state.

Given that the wage bill should now be on a manageable scale for a club of our size, it baffles me that we can be so near the knuckle when the expenditure on transfers in the last year as been non existent. The average attendance at the Walkers as held up quite well imo, considering that the team itself have gave the fans nothing to cheer about. So why should they be in such a desperate state.:102:

.....Could the saviour of our club be a certain Mr Martin George, that is the latest rumour doing the rounds on Foxestalk, posted by Barton Fox who does seem to have inside knowledge.

Been talking to people overnight who confirm that the share offer price which Durham quoted yesterday was current on Thursday and Friday of last week. So, if it was out-dated (as claimed), - and I very much doubt that it was - it was only out-dated by a single working day.

If we do go into admin again I suggest we just let the club go under. It is a far better option than having the FT in control, or letting the current miserable sods continue. The whole thing has caused me nothing but pain for the last few years.

Let it die, say a prayer over its grave and then lets get pissed.

Last edited:
I am not expecting an announcement today or tomorrow, I don't think we will hear anything official until at least the ealy part of next week.

I honestly don't know if it will be good or bad though

Been talking to people overnight who confirm that the share offer price which Durham quoted yesterday was current on Thursday and Friday of last week. So, if it was out-dated (as claimed), - and I very much doubt that it was - it was only out-dated by a single working day.

Cheers Boc. Lets be honest, we probably knew more than the FT at that point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00