MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can see the takeover is at a standstill because MM's Mum is unwell,it will move on when she either gets better or passes away.Is that too simple a view?

That's my view too.

As I have said before, he owes us nothing. If he wanted to drop out he could do, there is no reason he should go through this song and dance about a poorly mother if it was not true.

It probably could get done without out him here. But if it did go through and he was still over there with his mother what then? I would think he would need to be here to over see the transfers, manager/staff changes etc etc.

Terrible Inner Circle behaviour
TB has one too? Maybe you would like to have something like a bingo evening with the FT Secret Inner Circle? There again, we are secret...which kind of makes us better :110:
Something will happen before Christmas. Fact.
Which year?
Well the trust just said again the bid has not been received??
They said that they had not seen it, which is slightly but importantly different. :icon_wink

That's my view too.

As I have said before, he owes us nothing. If he wanted to drop out he could do, there is no reason he should go through this song and dance about a poorly mother if it was not true.

It probably could get done without out him here. But if it did go through and he was still over there with his mother what then? I would think he would need to be here to over see the transfers, manager/staff changes etc etc.

And at the moment he's more worried about his Mum than he is LCFC and who can blame him.

They said that they had not seen it, which is slightly but importantly different. :icon_wink

Yes.. they haven't seen the final bid document. If they had received it they would have seen it wouldn't they!! Unless they have decided not to open any post.

And at the moment he's more worried about his Mum than he is LCFC and who can blame him.

I don't think anyone.

But it does not mean that everything has to cease. It just seems strange to me. But it could equally be as innocent as you suggest.

I don't think anyone.

But it does not mean that everything has to cease. It just seems strange to me. But it could equally be as innocent as you suggest.

Who knows SF he may return with a new table !! Maybe even a nest of them:)

Yes.. they haven't seen the final bid document. If they had received it they would have seen it wouldn't they!! Unless they have decided not to open any post.
Presuming that everyone would be given the final bid document at the same time or whether they would be left till last due to their inability to remain silent due to the structure of the Trust. Just a thought :icon_wink

Is it done yet
sofaxq8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00