MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when David Koresh brainwashed his followers and members and led them all to their death at Wako.

Not relevant, just a story that I can't get out of my head

But it was you that stated several times earlier in this thread that the final bid document had been received and circulated, and that the FT had seen it. It's hardly "semantics" for someone to point out that this was not the case.

The document is highly relevant.

Perhaps you could point me to a post where I said that

You think they wait for a document to drop on their doormat and ponder over it before making a decision?? Cloud cuckoo land.

As I said earlier shareholders will already know the details. But that is just a deal in principal.

If any shareholder when they recieve the final document doesn't actually read it they need their head looking at. Because what you are suggesting is that they take MM's word that what has been discussed is what's going to be in the document.

I remember when David Koresh brainwashed his followers and members and led them all to their death at Wako.

Not relevant, just a story that I can't get out of my head

Interesting. That's because C4 I believe are doing a show about it soon and advertised it recently?

You think they wait for a document to drop on their doormat and ponder over it before making a decision?? Cloud cuckoo land.

Nobody (apart from you, apparently) would sign up for it until they knew for certain what was in it. Some of the "contents" which were disclosed earlier have already shown to have been from an earlier draft.

As I said earlier shareholders will already know the details. But that is just a deal in principal.

If any shareholder when they recieve the final document doesn't actually read it they need their head looking at. Because what you are suggesting is that they take MM's word that what has been discussed is what's going to be in the document.

Of course they will read it, however the process of the takeover revolves around making sure that document doesnt contain ANY suprises for shareholders therefore there would be no reason for them not to stick to their original decision.

Interesting. That's because C4 I believe are doing a show about it soon and advertised it recently?
I didn't see it advertised, I don't know why it keeps coming into my head

Nobody (apart from you, apparently) would sign up for it until they knew for certain what was in it. Some of the "contents" which were disclosed earlier have already shown to have been from an earlier draft.

Yet more putting words in my mouth.

For someone who keeps reminding everybody that they are talking shite and know **** all, you seem to be very certain in your own opinion. Maybe people do have some information and that the beloved FT are playing a political game for their own agenda :102:

I am certain of my own opinion yes.

Because if, as some have suggested on here the final bid document is in, or the bid document is irelevant. Then the deal is in our court and the sharholders could agree to it.

What purpose would the trust denying the bid was in serve?

If the Final bid was in do you not think we may have heard from others also, sharholders, MM's people, the club itself?

I think this takeover is doomed and that we are in the brown smelly stuff.

Fact.

I know they have seen the details I posted, yes and I stand by that.

The trust said a month + ago they had seen details, and again today. It's common knowledge the have either seen or been told the PROVISIONAL deal.

The that's all it is, provisional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610