MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so adamant that a final bid has been recieved every few days only for the foxes trust to tell us that it hasn't. Can we conclude that we all really know nothing?

Why are people so adamant that a final bid has been recieved every few days only for the foxes trust to tell us that it hasn't. Can we conclude that we all really know nothing?

The FT use semantics to get around things, they know full well the final offer is on the table but they continue to say they havent received a document. Of course they havent received the document and they probably wont until its a done deal. To summerise the final bid is in and MM has gone AWOL.

Heare is my one question for the trust that I would appreciate an answer to...

Do you think you will EVER receive the 'final bid'?

Heare is my one question for the trust that I would appreciate an answer to...

Do you think you will EVER receive the 'final bid'?

They had it, be it verbally or in a discussion document, they've got it. They just continue to say 'we havent had the final bid document' which really doesnt matter a jot.

Can we conclude that we all really know nothing?

I think so, except that some people seem to know more nothing than others, whereas there are a few priviliged individals who claim to know something about nothing, but in actaul fact know nothing about something.

As for me, I know nothing about anything.

:icon_conf

The FT use semantics to get around things, they know full well the final offer is on the table but they continue to say they havent received a document. Of course they havent received the document and they probably wont until its a done deal. To summerise the final bid is in and MM has gone AWOL.

If that is the case why are we all f*cking around waiting. He has legal people. He only needs to make one call. And all we need to do is say yes.

Easy...

isn't it?!?!:102:

For everyone to cut out and keep

10286965.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613