Moan in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal done Sunday with a press conference Monday apparently...hmm

I don't really see how anyone can predict, as surely it's just up to the shareholders how quickly the decision is made? Don't they have 21 days after receiving the bid document to make their choice? I'm sure it will be less than that... but I don't understand how people can say a specific day?

they just make it up, after all thats what barber does for a day job!

how the feck can they say there will be a press conference on monday? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

they got an email from LCFC this afternoon asking if they'd prefer prawn or chicken vol-au-vents in the buffet, as the club want to make absolutely sure they get the new regime off on the right foot

Last edited:
they got an email from LCFC this afternoon asking if they'd prefer prawn or chicken vol-au-vents in the buffet, as the club want to make absolutely sure they get the new regime off on the right foot

we cant afford them after the takeover when mm has run off with all our money and worldly possesions!

they got an email from LCFC this afternoon asking if they'd prefer prawn or chicken vol-au-vents, and the club want to make absolutely sure they get the new regime off on the right foot

And there are unconfirmned reports of MM getting one of them big Pork pies and a Sarah leas Choolate gateau for the big day

Last edited:
And there are unconfirmned reports of MM getting one of them big Pork pies and a Sarah leas Choolate gateau for the big day

Are you Newton in disguise, are you Newton in disguise :icon_bigg

Are you Newton in disguise, are you Newton in disguise :icon_bigg

nah newts said they were putting on a full catering company with salmon flown directly from scotland and it was all gonna happen at 2am tomorrow.;)

MM will keep Tim Davies on and get rid of the rest of the board :icon_sad:

He wants Dowie or, preferably, Harry Redknapp

Would I want to commentate on LCFC every week on RL? Yes... it's been a long time since I decided to feck off to Ibiza... almost 11 years actually.
i believe you geoff :icon_wink

MM will keep Tim Davies on and get rid of the rest of the board :icon_sad:

He wants Dowie or, preferably, Harry Redknapp

Would I want to commentate on LCFC every week on RL? Yes... it's been a long time since I decided to feck off to Ibiza... almost 11 years actually.

Theres more chance of elvis hammond looking like a footballer than 'arry coming here.

what feckin money.....:102:

Ive got £2.50 in my pocket and Ive heard from a source close to the club that he wants that for a start, dirty foreign Ba***rd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670