moan in.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he looked around the corner?

Dunno, but he really started to rant & rave for a while there, I imagined he had spit gathering in the corners of his mouth.
Unrequited love I reckon.

Is Joey coming home?

:018: :018: I prefer the tit fetish to the Joey fetish. I know that if we sign him that MM's intention is is to have a mediocre Fizzy side he can flog on (with a clause about extra cash if we get in the PL).

He knows the market is strong at the moment for clubs and it might be easier to do that and maximise his profit that way, rather than trying to get into the PL.

:018: :018: I prefer the tit fetish to the Joey fetish. I know that if we sign him that MM's intention is is to have a mediocre Fizzy side he can flog on (with a clause about extra cash if we get in the PL).

He knows the market is strong at the moment for clubs and it might be easier to do that and maximise his profit that way, rather than trying to get into the PL.

I'm not sure why people assume MM is in it for the money. He sold Portsmouth because he had to - otherwise he would still be there. He's here because he likes the adulation, people listening to him, playing the football expert (signing who he wants) and getting his face and his words in the paper. I dare say if a really stupid offer came in he'd sell but otherwise he's probably here 'til our death.

I'm not sure why people assume MM is in it for the money. He sold Portsmouth because he had to - otherwise he would still be there. He's here because he likes the adulation, people listening to him, playing the football expert (signing who he wants) and getting his face and his words in the paper. I dare say if a really stupid offer came in he'd sell but otherwise he's probably here 'til our death.

end of this season then the way things are going

What happens if he kicks the bucket?
Who gets the club?

What are you planning Macky?

Just wondering what would happen to the club if his Milanship was to snuff it.

Just to be clear here, I am not planning anything and I am not saying that it may take a Serbian to deal with a Serbian.

Have his family got any interest?

Of the two chaps who were on the train on Saturday, one of them was his son. Not sure about the other.

Of the two chaps who were on the train on Saturday, one of them was his son. Not sure about the other.

Well we already know his grandson is a dyed in the wool City fan don't we!

I was told that he only had two daughters (Alessandra and Mina). Maybe it was his son-in-law?

Of course, Milan's Godson is Calum 'Milan' Best. He may decide to hand over the club to him should he prematurely snuff it? Calum's Godmother is Cher. No wonder he's a self-confessed Coke fiend and sex addict!

Sounds spot on for our next nutcase owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669