moan in.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
only because the fecking notts numpties were throwing stuff at him from behind the dugout. GM was in the dugout most of the match

i didn't see that but i was on the other side of the ground.

where did you hear this???

Must admit I felt as if he was bottling it by hiding and sending Gerry out. MInd you, after the trees first goal RL made it sound as if GM was disgusted and just turned and walked down the tunnel. RL must have got it wrong - surely GM would have known what the plan was?

when their goalie scored he walked over and shook the forest manager hand, then went down the tunnel and returned later in a track suit

i didn't see that but i was on the other side of the ground.

where did you hear this???

he also kept a low profile so as not to esculate trouble. He was out to GT several times.

when their goalie scored he walked over and shook the forest manager hand, then went down the tunnel and returned later in a track suit

Thanks for the clarification BG. Maybe you should take over John Barbers job - at least we would know what was happening then. Mind you, I don't suppose you could stand the pay cut ;)

he also kept a low profile so as not to esculate trouble. He was out to GT several times.

i didn't realise he had changed into a tracksuit which (from the otherside of the ground) i didn't notice. i saw him at the begining wearing a brown suit which is what confused me

I think the fact he also had no voice, made it pretty pointless for him to be out there.

But at the end of the day, he picked the team today and we won. Give him some credit. It wasn't pretty, but I don't think thats his style. If we play shit, but win then so be it ...

i didn't realise he had changed into a tracksuit which (from the otherside of the ground) i didn't notice. i saw him at the begining wearing a brown suit which is what confused me

:icon_conf :icon_conf

I think the fact he also had no voice, made it pretty pointless for him to be out there.

But at the end of the day, he picked the team today and we won. Give him some credit. It wasn't pretty, but I don't think thats his style. If we play shit, but win then so be it ...

It is the only thing that counts Nott Fox, end of.

I think concerns / complaints re GM etc should be firmly placed at MMs door.
I think he does care what fans think but:
. stop thinking you know it all
.stop treating fans as ignorant through ridiculous press releases showing interest in god knows who big name
. be honest (really honest MM ) we are not all maliable fools and most know a lot more about City than you do
. we know you were our only hope but you need to keep us on board, you are plainly not doing at present
. continue like this and you will be as unpopular as anyone

Wake up MM show some respect!
Please

another not right, must be coming up to a full moon

No-one allowed to express an opinion and disagree with you or me or anyone else for that matter? :102:

can somebody PLEASE PLEASE explain to me what the fecking difference it would make if we knew everything? Where does it say he has to abide by what the fans say? If people don't like what MM is doing then they should just feck off now and follow covscum, forest or derby where things are a lot worse. MM has a financial interest in this club and I doubt he is going to feck it up because a few narrow minded numpties want to tell him how to run the club. Cnuts the lot of em!

MM has a financial interest in this club and I doubt he is going to feck it up because a few narrow minded numpties want to tell him how to run the club.

Sums it up perfectly. He might not be a born and bred blue army member but whilst his money is in our club he will do all he can to make us successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669