moan in.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of time that was.....

When will people realise we are a championship side, and one thats not been out of the bottom half for 3 seasons. We are never going to attract the big gun managers whilst we are in this position, so we have to go for the best available and I am afraid thats Megson for the time being. It could have been Peter Reid for gods sake.
We have Megson now, and we have to back him. If people don't think they can do this then can they please feck off and quick. Negativity breeds negativity. I wasn't over the moon on his appointment, but until I own the club I have to go along with what comes.

What a waste of time that was.....

When will people realise we are a championship side, and one thats not been out of the bottom half for 3 seasons. We are never going to attract the big gun managers whilst we are in this position, so we have to go for the best available and I am afraid thats Megson for the time being. It could have been Peter Reid for gods sake.
We have Megson now, and we have to back him. If people don't think they can do this then can they please feck off and quick. Negativity breeds negativity. I wasn't over the moon on his appointment, but until I own the club I have to go along with what comes.
:038::038::038:dont allways agree with you bg,but on this one your 'bang on'

:038::038::038:dont allways agree with you bg,but on this one your 'bang on'

I am having great difficulty in trying to see sense in carrying on about the treatment of that twat MA. We know feck all of the details of his dismissal, and if we did whats the point in knowing anyway. I have a bigger problem with all this anti Megson. FFS everyone should give him a fair crack of the whip. What will they all say if he actually does make a success of all this.....:102:

I am having great difficulty in trying to see sense in carrying on about the treatment of that twat MA. We know feck all of the details of his dismissal, and if we did whats the point in knowing anyway. I have a bigger problem with all this anti Megson. FFS everyone should give him a fair crack of the whip. What will they all say if he actually does make a success of all this.....:102:
only time will tell on both points,ma and gm.
we beat watford soundlly,so we have the players to win games in this league. confidence has got to be low,so a bit of time for the lads to get their heads up and gm to make his mark and who knows.

No one knows what happened with him. The thing that pisses me off is why sack him if the best you can get is Megson? At least we didnt know what we were going to get with MA, with MG we know!! MG will probably have some success, its just going to be dire watching!! Had we got Jewell or Coleman or even a highly rated up and cming manager then fair enough!! But we were linked with a bunch of has-beens unable to get work anywhere else!!

No one knows what happened with him. The thing that pisses me off is why sack him if the best you can get is Megson? At least we didnt know what we were going to get with MA, with MG we know!! MG will probably have some success, its just going to be dire watching!! Had we got Jewell or Coleman or even a highly rated up and cming manager then fair enough!! But we were linked with a bunch of has-beens unable to get work anywhere else!!

Maybe he did something so bad what we dont know about and the only answer was to sack him, anyway the cnut has gone and I for one was glad to see the back of him, he made me feel very uneasy.

Maybe he did something so bad what we dont know about and the only answer was to sack him, anyway the cnut has gone and I for one was glad to see the back of him, he made me feel very uneasy.

You might be right, i got the impression MM got rid before he got too popular. A couple more watford performances and he would have become tough to sack. I feel more uneasy with GM though!!

I totally agree with that. But all my thoughts now are of frying-pans and fires!

or alex ferguson maybe.
bg hit the nail on the head when he said we are not in a position to pick and choose who comes here.
am i missing something,or, are most tb's psychic.for a start jewell is waiting for a better job than us,and why would he do a better job than megson,nobody knows.warnock was my first choice only because he a strong character with experience,megson is a similar manager.
jewell looked like he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown at wigan and quit.coleman is finding it tough in spain and could soon be out of a job.

You might be right, i got the impression MM got rid before he got too popular. A couple more watford performances and he would have become tough to sack. I feel more uneasy with GM though!!

so you would keep a person in a job who creates havoc and unrest behind the scenes because he is popular?

Also a couple more Shef Utd performances and CL would still be here. We were dire against Blackpool and even worse against Forest. IMO Watford was just a lucky game, they could have been 3-0 up within 10 minutes and we scored against the run of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669