MON In talks with Middlesborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't bother me, aslong as he don't join Derby or Forest I wish the man all the best.. provided he isn't taking us on of course.. still think he would have been the best man to take charge of England.

TornadoShaunUK said:
It doesn't bother me, aslong as he don't join Derby or Forest I wish the man all the best.. provided he isn't taking us on of course.. still think he would have been the best man to take charge of England.
'but John Robertson...who usually takes 'em...handed the ball to me!!!'

He's turned 'em down.

Some sheep getting almost orgasmic!

Durham Fox said:
With Charlton now gone, I wonder where he is going (preys its Sunderland)

Wouldn't surprise me if the answer was "nowhere for the time being". I've had a feeling since this all started that he wasn't really all that keen on taking up a new job at the moment, more testing (and reminding) the market...

Will end up at Newcastle IMO, I wonder whether the timing still isnt quite right for MON to return, and Newcastle's appointment of Roeder is IMO a short term measure, despite doing a decent job at the back end of the season, I can see Roeder out the door within 12 months, remember he struggled with West Ham.

The Newcastle fans and board are a unforgiving bunch, and a poor start could see the pressure build, I can see MON at Newcastle within 6 - 12 months.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Will end up at Newcastle IMO, I wonder whether the timing still isnt quite right for MON to return, and Newcastle's appointment of Roeder is IMO a short term measure, despite doing a decent job at the back end of the season, I can see Roeder out the door within 12 months, remember he struggled with West Ham.

The Newcastle fans and board are a unforgiving bunch, and a poor start could see the pressure build, I can see MON at Newcastle within 6 - 12 months.
I think and have always thought that the only job with his name on is Man Utd but it depends on how long he is prepared to wait to get back into footie as I don't think Fergie is going to leave them until they have won the premiership again or the champions league.

I can't see MON going to a MOR club like Middles or Charlton, he will either do as Stevie Lynex just said and go Utd or go to a lower league club and give himself a personal challenge. Lower league as in any team outside the prem with a potential to work with

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
I think and have always thought that the only job with his name on is Man Utd but it depends on how long he is prepared to wait to get back into footie as I don't think Fergie is going to leave them until they have won the premiership again or the champions league.
I agree I think he wanted it when he left us and Cletic was his stop gap club, unfortunately with the advent of chelski he has had to wait longer than he thought for Sir alex to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669