MON Quits Celtic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Martin O'neil era at LCFC gave me great pleasure, obviously due to the team he built and the results we got . But a greater pleasure for me was, that I also had the opportunity to take my ,then, two young boys to watch LCFC in the playoff final V Palace, and the subsequent years. I am talking about the pleasure of 'giving' to your family , and I am proud to say that my boys will be forever Leicester !
Now , Martin has to take time , and care for his family , my thanks to him and best wishes to his wife for a recovery against what can only be described as a 'nasty disease' that is indiscriminate no matter who you are .
Best wishes to the O'Neil family !

The Martin O'Neil days at Leicester City was when i first started going reguarly to watch Leicester-before anyone calls me a glory supporter i was only eight when we beat palace :-D- and they where by far the most enjoyable footballing times i have ever seen-he has done the right thing by leaving the game, which shows the true nature of the man, not only is he great footballing person, but a great man aswell. I wish the O'Neil family all the best, and hope that when the time is right MON will return to football, if he feels it is the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00