Money Spent on Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because most people on this forum would be paying 7p for a flat 2ltr bottle of cola and 13p for a block of cheese from Aldi whilst stopping at home on a Saturday afternoon.

At the ground, you are going to have to pay the higher price.
Sorry Boc, ignore the above response (although I suspect you will anyway), I've just re-read your post.

It'd be cheaper to just go to the foothills on Snowdon. You can watch sheep getting f*cked for free there (apparantly)

Because most people on this forum would be paying 7p for a flat 2ltr bottle of cola and 13p for a block of cheese from Aldi whilst stopping at home on a Saturday afternoon.

At the ground, you are going to have to pay the higher price.

Not if you put said rola cola in a plaggy bag and team it up with 2 slices of might white and said aldi cheddar wrapped in some cling film you wouldnt.

Not if you put said rola cola in a plaggy bag and team it up with 2 slices of might white and said aldi cheddar wrapped in some cling film you wouldnt.
Top idea, now I'll try to find somebody who shops at Aldi :icon_bigg

Self propelled petrol lawn mower in there at the mo, £139. So I'm told :icon_redf

Perhaps just grab a few bits whilst you walk round then. Remember the rules, dark glasses, walk quickly, head down, if you see someone you know in there, they are just as embarrassed as you!

The sad thing is that if the whole game was financed in a sensible fashion, the money that is earned from the TV companies would be enough to enable fans at all 92 clubs to be let in for free. Just the rise in TV fees in recent years is a greater amount than all the ticket money put together. The amount of money swilling around in the game is ridiculous - yet the Rotherhams of the game go bust - ridiculous!!

Man Utd's figures would suggest otherwise. Still a nice little earner though. From the Torygraph: :icon_wink

A breakdown of turnover showed that matchday revenue rose 30pc to £92.6m and media revenue rose 35pc to £61.5m.

Perhaps just grab a few bits whilst you walk round then. Remember the rules, dark glasses, walk quickly, head down, if you see someone you know in there, they are just as embarrassed as you!
Don't worry, I'm an old hat :icon_wink

I buy beans and peas by the tray load, shit loads of buscuits for the kids and always check the electrical sections. Never by refrigerated, personal hygiene or cleaning products from Aldi though.

Don't worry, I'm an old hat :icon_wink

I buy beans and peas by the tray load, shit loads of buscuits for the kids and always check the electrical sections. Never by refrigerated, personal hygiene or cleaning products from Aldi though.

Without giving away too much about my shopping habits, the razors are better than any of the crap gilette or wilkinson sword have ever produced! Right ill stop, i go cos its the way home from work, thats it.

A trip to see B.Dortmund v E.Frankfurt (962 miles round trip) - £116 (2 day and 1 night stay, return flights to Luton)

A trip to see Plymouth A v Leicester City (484 miles round trip) - on Fox Travel £81 on train £154.50

Not right is it?

Juve v anyone 2 days inc 1 night stay return flights, food and taxis, £230 and thats for 3 of us, so a little over £75 each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670