MongFest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Last night was a prime exapmle of what puts me off going to away games, I can't choose to sit away from them.

Firstly, the 15 year old moron next me was playing with his chair before KO and banging it as hard has he could to make a nice noise.

Secondly, the naughty boys in front of us wanted to stand up, when they were berated by the fans and the stewards they decided to sit on the backs of their chairs instead of the seats, rebellious cnuts!!!
They then proceeded to keep looking behind them to get recogonition from the other mongies as to how naughty they were being.

Thirdly, when the main complainant wasn't looking at them, the hard bastards were turning around and gesturing at him, when he looked round at them they stopped.

Fourthly, Jordan Stewart had been warming up in front of us for about 10 minutes, he then went back the dugout and Ali Bongo (I think) came out to warm up, he was immediately greeted with boos and shouts of "Leicester Reject" etc etc etc, fcuking idiots.

Fifthly, they were singing Holloway chants all the way through game, but when Barry Hayles came on he was met with moans and groans. We need to get behind the players, not berate them. But then they go OTT like when Hume came on the Mongs celebrated like we had just scored!!!

Hume crosses the ball to their keeper, the crowd pull their pants down for him to run over and bum fcuk them.

Cnuts, I hate you all.

Also there were some really "cool" people being racist and smashing seats up too.

Made a bad night even worse, that i may get associated with such idiots.

Last edited:
Also there were some really "cool" people being racist and smashing seats up too.

Made a bad night even worse, that i may get associated with such idiots.

I heard the term 'roof rack' and I knew as soon as Al 'Leave me two feet in' Bangura got some stick, it would eventually lead to some'ut. I was aware that the 'squad' arranged for a visit but I didn't see any of them faces.

We were sat in front of the chav army.

To hear chants about Watford being full of mongols was a bit much imo.
And they kept singing Holloways name most of the match..........WHY!!!!!

He hasn't done buggar all yet to deserve to have his name chanted like he's some sort of hero!

They were led by the muppet who usually bangs the drum though.(Not had it the last couple of games so hopefully that means no more of that rubbish!)

I don't know, he gets some sort of legend status amongst the chav army as well, despite until the last couple of season hardly ever going to away games!( I think I would've noticed him before at a game before he got himself on the Sky programme)

They were also singing derogatory songs about Vicarge Road. I for one would take Filbert Street back tomorrow.

Short memories some of these fuktards.

They were also singing derogatory songs about Vicarge Road. I for one would take Filbert Street back tomorrow.

Short memories some of these fuktards.

The intelligence is there for all to see when people sing 'My garden shed is bigger than this....', really? FFS you must have the same shed as Mr.Branson. A rather majestic looking garden shed the away end was.

These are the same mongtards who sing "We 'ate Nottingham" when they have nothing better to sing. Do you think QPR fans care? Do you think that singing this will intimidate them? Jeez

Luckily I was down the front away from them, but we had to suffer the blind drunk 15 year old running up and down the steps jumping and screaming. After a steward spoke to him his daddy finally told him to sit down and be quiet as he didn't want to be thrown out.

But I expect it's all the fault of his teachers, the government, television, the council........

Last edited:
Hey Melts, I think we had better ask Beighton and Hazza to sit with us next time and put this fcuking club to rights.

And when hume put that terrible cross straight into the keepers hands when he has 3 leicester players to pick out. Have a guess what everyone shouted :(

Hey Melts, I think we had better ask Beighton and Hazza to sit with us next time and put this fcuking club to rights.

Well with the eagerness that you 2 were rushing into the gents at half time staring deeply into each others eyes, I think they might feel rather like gooseberries

And when hume put that terrible cross straight into the keepers hands when he has 3 leicester players to pick out. Have a guess what everyone shouted :(

Well Melts and I shouted " you useless cnut"....

These are the same mongtards who sing "We 'ate Nottingham" when they have nothing better to sing. Do you think QPR fans care? Do you think that singing this will intimidate them? Jeez

Do you think QPR fans even heard it?

Last night was a prime exapmle of what puts me off going to away games, I can't choose to sit away from them.

Firstly, the 15 year old moron next me was playing with his chair before KO and banging it as hard has he could to make a nice noise.

Secondly, the naughty boys in front of us wanted to stand up, when they were berated by the fans and the stewards they decided to sit on the backs of their chairs instead of the seats, rebellious cnuts!!!
They then proceeded to keep looking behind them to get recogonition from the other mongies as to how naughty they were being.

Thirdly, when the main complainant wasn't looking at them, the hard bastards were turning around and gesturing at him, when he looked round at them they stopped.

Fourthly, Jordan Stewart had been warming up in front of us for about 10 minutes, he then went back the dugout and Ali Bongo (I think) came out to warm up, he was immediately greeted with boos and shouts of "Leicester Reject" etc etc etc, fcuking idiots.

Fifthly, they were singing Holloway chants all the way through game, but when Barry Hayles came on he was met with moans and groans. We need to get behind the players, not berate them. But then they go OTT like when Hume came on the Mongs celebrated like we had just scored!!!

Hume crosses the ball to their keeper, the crowd pull their pants down for him to run over and bum fcuk them.

Cnuts, I hate you all.

Were you in the pub The Oddfellows before the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00