MongFest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you in the pub The Oddfellows before the game?
No, we went to a Greasy Spoon and sat with a load of Glory Hornet Boys whilst consuming copious amounts of heart attack served on a white plate.

racist chanting
smashing up seats
no shot on target against a team with ten men for 60 minutes.

it really is dire straits for this club.

something needs to be done and i think it's the fans who need to start it.

if our supporters are brainless, racist fat f*ckwits who don't know good football or good players when they see them. then we can expect NOTHING and deserve to get NOTHING.

racist chanting
smashing up seats
no shot on target against a team with ten men for 60 minutes.

it really is dire straits for this club.

something needs to be done and i think it's the fans who need to start it.

if our supporters are brainless, racist fat f*ckwits who don't know good football or good players when they see them. then we can expect NOTHING and deserve to get NOTHING.

FFS what do you suggest, take charge of a training session......:102:

FFS what do you suggest, take charge of a training session......:102:

You could have something ther, BG

The TB collective management syndicate.

25 managers all shouting different instructions.

25 different post match excuses.

Get em in

nope

but what we can do is stop:
- racist chanting (at least 5 different songs 'show us your passport, we heard you came on a lorry, asking if he cried at his hearing). It made me ashamed to be from leicester, which is not something i feel comfortable with.
- smashing up seats,
- not singing for the team when they need a boost rather than when it's nil nil
- roaring disapproval when we keep the ball across the defence and defensive midfield, waiting for an opening
- roaring with approval when we play a speculative 60 yard crossfield ball.
- cheering huuuuuume when the greedy little git hits a 30 yarder off balance with his wrong foot when he could have played a pass out left.

those are things we can do.

nope

but what we can do is stop:
- racist chanting (at least 5 different songs 'show us your passport, we heard you came on a lorry, asking if he cried at his hearing). It made me ashamed to be from leicester, which is not something i feel comfortable with.
- smashing up seats,
- not singing for the team when they need a boost rather than when it's nil nil
- roaring disapproval when we keep the ball across the defence and defensive midfield, waiting for an opening
- roaring with approval when we play a speculative 60 yard crossfield ball.
- cheering huuuuuume when the greedy little git hits a 30 yarder off balance with his wrong foot when he could have played a pass out left.

those are things we can do.

It will never happen.....

must be great in your world...:icon_wink

Well said Sparky. However, I don't think most of them would have thought they were being 'racist', I think it was more satire.

Well said Sparky. However, I don't think most of them would have thought they were being 'racist', I think it was more satire.
Did you not see the bit where they were chanting monkey noises and throwing bananas at him :102::icon_wink

I did not hear anything that i would class as racist chanting, the breaking of one chair was unecessary, but there is definatly a place for the loud stand up and shout people within the leciester fans.

I thought the garden shed song was amusing, and i will be shot down for saying this but they made a very dull night much more bareable. :)

I did not hear anything that i would class as racist chanting, the breaking of one chair was unecessary, but there is definatly a place for the loud stand up and shout people within the leciester fans.

I thought the garden shed song was amusing, and i will be shot down for saying this but they made a very dull night much more bareable. :)

comedians the lot of 'em......:icon_roll

Quiet agree. I was impressed with the noise and support having suffered the dismal Saturday game.

They were led by the muppet who usually bangs the drum though.(Not had it the last couple of games so hopefully that means no more of that rubbish!)

it's because the sky cameras were put where he normally keeps the drum.:icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670