More patronising twaddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky you are truely a legend!!

Why thankyou!

from mIcky ;)

... and yet more. From the OS. :icon_roll

Kisnorbo Pulls No Punches

Stand-in skipper Patrick Kisnorbo insists that City must concentrate solely on their own game between now and the end of the season.

The Australian international described his side's Easter Monday's 3-0 defeat at Plymouth Argyle as one of their worst defeats of the season - a result which leaves the Foxes five points above the relegation zone with five matches remaining.

"It was an embarrassing performance and we didn't perform any where near like we should have," said the defender.

"Plymouth beat us to every second ball and every challenge - they clearly wanted it more than us and from a personal point of view that hurts.

"We just didn't seem up for it and gave them three goals. Three mistakes, three goals - it's been like that all season.

"And I know we keep saying this but we can't keeping conceding sloppy goals because if we keep losing then we will go down."

The Foxes are without a victory in eight matches and are now one of several clubs who are anxiously looking over their shoulder as the campaign draws to a close.

"We haven't got enough points and we have to win some more games but at the same time we can't afford to worry about anyone else.

"We have to concentrate on what we must do because there is still a lot more work to be done."

Kisnorbo has also leapt to the defence of manager Rob Kelly.

"I feel sorry for Rob because he's always behind us but at the same time he gets a lot of the blame," he added.

"We have to look at ourselves as a team and take responsibility for our actions.

"Rob takes a lot of the flack and sometimes I don't think it's fair on him. We as players are responsible as well.

"That's why we must pull ourselves together in training this week and then go out against Norwich on Saturday and put in a performance for ourselves, the management and fans.

"We have to show we are good enough to play for this football club."

"they clearly wanted it more than us and from a personal point of view that hurts.

"We just didn't seem up for it and gave them three goals. Three mistakes, three goals - it's been like that all season.

as the captain you need to be asking yourself why, very very worrying comments

im not keen on players referring to their boss on first name terms it seems a bit unprofessional and too pally :102:

That's just one of the many problems with the coach becoming the boss.......

it just sounds a bit sunday league-ish to me or maybe im being picky :102: it also sounds like kelly doesnt have that much authority amongst the players :102:

First time I've seen one of them actually talk about the possibility of getting relegated.

And as for the sloppy defending.....YOU ARE PART OF THAT PROBLEM YOU NUMPTY!!!!

I texted my Plymouth mate when they were 2-0 apologising for the crap they were forced to watch.......

this is what he sent back:

It must be quite depressing for you.
Your defence is crap, your attack is always offisde and your midfield is, well, do you have a midfield?

As I was replying back they scored the third.............:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670