More patronising twaddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

They must be really worried that Kelly is going to get a roasting on Friday to have published yet more of this shite, from the OS:

Hume Backs Fans To Win Battle

Iain Hume says the Blue Army can be City's twelfth man when they take on Derby County at the Walkers Stadium on Good Friday (2:45pm).

With Derby selling out their full allocation of 3,200 tickets, there looks set to be another 25,000-plus crowd inside City's home for the game.

Leicester go into the contest on the back of a six match winless run - although they have lost just once in their last five outings at home.

And Hume believes that with the backing of the fans the Foxes can spring a surprise on the promotion chasing Rams.

He said: "If there is a crowd of 25,000 in the Walkers on Friday then 22,000 of our supporters should drown the Derby fans out.

"If they can come out and make themselves heard, as they have done even when we haven't been playing well, it will definitely help us on the pitch. There is no doubt about that.

"Hopefully the supporters will keep the faith with us, and we will be able to repay them with a victory."

Hume hit the back of the net in both of City's encounters with the Rams last season, although he failed to score when the when the two sides met at Pride Park in November.

He added: "Last season I scored in each of our games against Derby, so hopefully I can add to that tally on Friday.

"We had a tough time there earlier this season, and Billy Davies has obviously done a good job there. He's had a lot of money to spend, but from what I can see he has spent it very wisely.

"They are on a bit of a roll and there is no doubt it will be a tough game. But if we can knuckle down and get the fans behind us I'm sure we will get the result that we want."

Tickets for the encounter remain on general sale.

Last edited:
"If there is a crowd of 25,000 in the Walkers on Friday then 22,000 of our supporters should drown the Derby fans out.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Presumably he means with chants of "What a Load of Rubbish" and "Kelly Out"

But with N Block not in operation, presumably there'll be no-one singing :icon_lol:

"If they can come out and make themselves heard, as they have done even when we haven't been playing well, it will definitely help us on the pitch. There is no doubt about that.

well its obviously worked in the past :icon_roll sounds like they think its the fans fault for not cheering non-stop for 90 minutes :icon_roll articles like this annoy me

and there's yet more!

From the mockery:

Time we got you rocking, Kelly tells the Blue Army
By Bill Anderson

Robert Kelly today called on his Leicester City players to give the Blue Army something to shout about.

City can think of no better way to inspire their fans than by doing well against table-toppers Derby County at the Walkers Stadium on Friday.

Manager Kelly said: "It is up to us to give our fans something to cheer and this game against Derby is the perfect occasion.

"In general, our fans have been very good this season and we all understand their frustration which we all share when things go wrong.

"But it is up to us to get them behind us by doing well. We have drawn a line under our recent defeats and we are hoping to move forward and for the fans to move forward as well."

City's last home outing was the abject 3-1 reverse to struggling QPR. There is definitely an air of making amends and City need some more points to be absolutely sure of not being dragged into the relegation dog-fight.

Kelly insists everyone at the club is aware of the situation.

He said: "There are 21 points still available and we are focusing on trying to get as many of them as we possibly can.

"We have hit a sticky patch lately but we have turned it around before and I am sure we can do it again."

he says the same thing time and time again, getting boring now and he looks stupid...

shall we post what we think the OS will say after the derby match?
No cos we know it will be a load of patronising shite as always...

Iain Hume says the Blue Army can be City's eleventh man when they take on Derby County at the Walkers Stadium on Good Friday (2:45pm). He revealed that he thinks Alan maybury is cack and is not even considered as a player.

With Derby selling out their full allocation of 3,200 tickets, there looks set to be another 25,000 poor bastards watching shitty City.

Leicester go into the contest on the back of a six match winless run - although they have lost just once in their last five outings at home. Though they should not read too much into this, as they are clearly crap.

And Hume believes that with the backing of the fans the Foxes can spring a surprise on the promotion chasing Rams.

He said: "If there is a crowd of 25,000 in the Walkers on Friday then 22,000 of our supporters should show there arses. That would suprise them!"

"If they can come out and make themselves heard, as they have done even when we haven't been playing well, it will make feck all difference as Rob's in charge and quite frankly he's doesn't know his arse from his head"

"Hopefully the supporters will keep the faith with us, and we will be able to repay them with some effort."

Hume hit the back of the net in both of City's encounters with the Rams last season, although he failed to score when the when the two sides met at Pride Park in November.

He blames the lack of goals on the team around him. "They are all crap".

He added: "Last season I scored in each of our games against Derby, so there!".

"We had a tough time there earlier this season, Darren Moore called me shorty and there mascot pointed at Elvis and laughed".

"They are on a bit of a roll and there is no doubt it will be a tough game. But if we can knuckle down and get the fans behind us I'm sure Rob will thank us for being an honest bunch."

Tickets for the encounter remain on general sale to any idiot that may wish to watch. Altenatively stay in a pub and get pissed.

Iain Hume says the Blue Army can be City's eleventh man when they take on Derby County at the Walkers Stadium on Good Friday (2:45pm). He revealed that he thinks Alan maybury is cack and is not even considered as a player.

With Derby selling out their full allocation of 3,200 tickets, there looks set to be another 25,000 poor bastards watching shitty City.

Leicester go into the contest on the back of a six match winless run - although they have lost just once in their last five outings at home. Though they should not read too much into this, as they are clearly crap.

He said: "If there is a crowd of 25,000 in the Walkers on Friday then 22,000 of our supporters should show there arses. That would suprise them!"

"If they can come out and make themselves heard, as they have done even when we haven't been playing well, it will make feck all difference as Rob's in charge and quite frankly he's doesn't know his arse from his head"

"Hopefully the supporters will keep the faith with us, and we will be able to repay them with some effort."

He blames the lack of goals on the team around him. "They are all crap".

He added: "Last season I scored in each of our games against Derby, so there!".

"We had a tough time there earlier this season, Darren Moore called me shorty and there mascot pointed at Elvis and laughed".

"They are on a bit of a roll and there is no doubt it will be a tough game. But if we can knuckle down and get the fans behind us I'm sure Rob will thank us for being an honest bunch."

Tickets for the encounter remain on general sale to any idiot that may wish to watch. Altenatively stay in a pub and get pissed.
:038: :038: :038: my personal favourites are highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566