More Song Votes, Player Reviews, Micky Phone In

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Moderator
joey g
vanilla ice
ice ice baby


Love him or leave him You better gain way
You better hit the onion bag, this kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo micky will solve it
Check out the hook while joey revolves it

Ice land Baby , Ice land Baby
ice land baby Ice land baby


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

lazzer

Moderator
trevor benjamin


mellow yellow
donavan

"im just made about benji
benjis mad about me and
when he flies down the toucline
it fills my heart up with glee.....they call him clever trevor .......quite rightly
they call him clever trevor.... quite rightly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Dunc

New Member
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj
Flying Down the wing,
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj
Can't control a thing,
Shoots High & wide, thanks to his wonky eye
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj.
 

lazzer

Moderator
Dunc said:
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj
Flying Down the wing,
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj
Can't control a thing,
Shoots High & wide, thanks to his wonky eye
Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj, Trevor Benj.

quality dunc...... although i may have just pissed myself at work :roll:
 

Fossebhoy

New Member
Big Trevor Benjamin, tra la la la la. Big Trevor Benjamin, tra la la la la..

To the tune of 'There's a brown girl in the ring'.......
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
lazzer said:
trevor benjamin


mellow yellow
donavan

"im just made about benji
benjis mad about me and
when he flies down the toucline
it fills my heart up with glee.....they call him clever trevor .......quite rightly
they call him clever trevor.... quite rightly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Change it to.....

it fills my heart up with glee.....they call him fvcking useless .......Hes shite
they call him Fvcking useless.... hes shite.

:D :D :lol: :D :D
 

FNQ

New Member
Thin Lizzy, Boys are back in town

Guess who just got back today?
Leicester city had been away
Lots of change, and much to say
But man, I still think those foxes are great

Youve been asking if we were around
How it was, where we could be found
They told you we were in the prem
Driving the blue army crazy

City are back in town,
back in town
 

lazzer

Moderator
lazzer said:
trevor benjamin


mellow yellow
donavan

"im just made about benji
benjis mad about me and
when he flies down the toucline
it fills my heart up with glee.....they call him clever trevor .......quite rightly
they call him clever trevor.... quite rightly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foresight is wondorous thing :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
lazzer said:
joey g
vanilla ice
ice ice baby


Love him or leave him You better gain way
You better hit the onion bag, this kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo micky will solve it
Check out the hook while joey revolves it

Ice land Baby , Ice land Baby
ice land baby Ice land baby


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a disgraceful effort Marco. Slap the back of your legs for that one!

What about:

nah, sod it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2559
2Manchester Utd2549
3Leicester2549
4West Ham Utd2545
5Chelsea2543
6Liverpool2540
7Everton2440
8Aston Villa2336
9Tottenham 2436
10Leeds Utd2535
11Arsenal2534
12Wolves2533
13Palace2532
14Southampton2530
15Burnley2528
16Brighton2526
17Newcastle Utd2525
18Fulham2522
19West Brom2514
20Sheffield Utd2511

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top