More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcus bent said:
no I am not

but I will PM the people who want to know but not you Craig or Scowy Or Ashov. Just goes to show the immaturity of some leicester fans that they whine and moan when they don't get their own way. Your a disgrace to the club. I told 8 of the 12 signings last summer, and I have known every signing since, thats why i was at the training ground yesterday helping Micky with his organisation and training methods.

But no I am bluffing Craig :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes whatever you say mate :roll:

I don't believe anything this guy says anymore, he is a time waster and full of crap.

okay then I have already PM two people this morning

But I'm still a waster (what did you get in your GCSEs Ricey? :lol: )

and full of crap!

marcus bent said:

and full of crap!

PM me please!

Ricey said:
marcus bent said:
no I am not

but I will PM the people who want to know but not you Craig or Scowy Or Ashov. Just goes to show the immaturity of some leicester fans that they whine and moan when they don't get their own way. Your a disgrace to the club. I told 8 of the 12 signings last summer, and I have known every signing since, thats why i was at the training ground yesterday helping Micky with his organisation and training methods.

I don't believe anything this guy says anymore, he is a time waster and full of crap.

Bit harsh on Marcus there, last year (after I doubted him :wink:) he came good with gossip on who was signing, o.k he now maybe not as close to the club but is alot more realable than some on this site.
Marcus spun a little yarn to probably get back at a few people about a player that REALLY we would not have stood a chance of getting and told us fairly quickly that it was a joke, this is only the same a alot on here the BIG difference is that he admitted it.
There are some 'good info' posters on here in the 'Mad' man, Notts Fox, Durham and Marcus, so keep it up I say.

marcus bent said:

and full of crap!

still waiting for my PM marcus!!

Naughty Fox said:
Ricey said:
marcus bent said:
no I am not

Bit harsh on Marcus there, last year (after I doubted him :wink:) he came good with gossip on who was signing, o.k he now maybe not as close to the club but is alot more realable than some on this site.
Marcus spun a little yarn to probably get back at a few people about a player that REALLY we would not have stood a chance of getting and told us fairly quickly that it was a joke, this is only the same a alot on here the BIG difference is that he admitted it.
There are some 'good info' posters on here in the 'Mad' man, Notts Fox, Durham and Marcus, so keep it up I say.

agreed

i agree too it is really useful having people with inside info, it makes it worth logging on to see what is happening.

but why the secrecy????????????

Yeah. Marcus is one of a group who actually provide some pretty good info. I don't contribute much to the board, but read it daily and he's one of the reasons.

One joke on a few people who give him a hard time doesn't seem to warrant the abuse he keeps getting!?!?

anyway, PM me too if you get a chance marcus.

Come on Marcus drop me a PM. I have no info on these potential signings. Share and share alike

marcus bent said:

and full of crap!

What has my GCSE's got to do with anything! :? I said you were a time waster not a waster.

If you really did have 100% true inside info you would post it on here not PM people, also why keep saying "tomorrow" if you already know.

Prove me wrong if you like Marcus.

Naughty Fox said:
Ricey said:
marcus bent said:
no I am not

No need to call us all "twats" though because we believed him, fair enough, play a joke, i did with Bellion aswell remember? But i didn't call anyone "twats" for believing it. I think it's that what's annoyed me and others

Craig said:
Naughty Fox said:
Ricey said:
marcus bent said:
no I am not

No need to call us all "twats" though because we believed him, fair enough, play a joke, i did with Bellion aswell remember? But i didn't call anyone "twats" for believing it. I think it's that what's annoyed me and others

I was commenting on Ricey not believing Marcus's 'rumours' not what Marcus was saying about anybody, I am not really bothered about anybodies personal 'tit for tat' :roll: it's boring.

Chill out folks, one joke and the odd bit of inaccurate information does not justify a riot.
No one can expect all the information Marcus passed on to be 100% correct. Not even MA can be 100% sure of a signing until pen is put to paper and Marcus does get more right than wrong, so dont give him grief.

Marcus, I for one would realy appreacxiate it if you P.M'd me with the latest insight from your crystal balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363