More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Teasing is just evil :evil:

At least give a clue!

Can you at least say positions? Or when we might find out?

marcus bent

no I am not

but I will PM the people who want to know but not you Craig or Scowy Or Ashov. Just goes to show the immaturity of some leicester fans that they whine and moan when they don't get their own way. Your a disgrace to the club. I told 8 of the 12 signings last summer, and I have known every signing since, thats why i was at the training ground yesterday helping Micky with his organisation and training methods.

But no I am bluffing Craig :roll: :roll: :roll:

Southern Fox

marcus bent said:
no I am not

but I will PM the people who want to know but not you Craig or Scowy Or Ashov. Just goes to show the immaturity of some leicester fans that they whine and moan when they don't get their own way. Your a disgrace to the club. I told 8 of the 12 signings last summer, and I have known every signing since, thats why i was at the training ground yesterday helping Micky with his organisation and training methods.

Can I know?? :shock:

discojoe

can you atleast give us better clues are they trialists with surnames that no-one can prononuce?

dave

marcus bent said:
no I am not

PM me with them please

Craig

marcus bent said:
no I am not

A disgrace to the club? For suspecting you of bluffing, when you did it before and then called us all twats :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00