More Watford tickets available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night the official site said they had over 100.

Which is why so many camped out over night, if they had said 78 from the off anyone arriving at the ground at 2.00am would have known whether they would get a ticket, as it turned out they had no chance at all

The club must have known the exact number of tickets they had or sale. All they had to do when they knew people were queuing was send someone down early this morning to tell the people after that number in the queue they might as well go home.

The club must have known the exact number of tickets they had or sale. All they had to do when they knew people were queuing was send someone down early this morning to tell the people after that number in the queue they might as well go home.

To true, it's not rocket science

Just wait until you see what they've got in mind for the distribution of the Wembley tickets.

There would be nearly 40,000 tickets available, so every season ticket holder and member should be allocated one even after they've given priority to staff/sponsors.
Then put the rest on sale to non members / STHs who are in the club's database with a history of buying tickets.

When we went our first play-off final in 1992, tickets went on sale to season ticket holders over the weekend. Club secretary Alan Bennett told us there was no need to come early and queue, there were lots of tickets and there would still be plenty of good tickets left for season ticket holders who went on the Sunday afternoon. I believed him. But when I went down on the Sunday afternoon to buy my tickets, all the good seats had gone. I sent him a strongly worded fax, but received no reply.

Since then I've not trusted them when it comes to selling tickets, they're only interested in doing what makes their life easier, not what's best for supporters.

...they're only interested in doing what makes their life easier, not what's best for supporters.

They know that supporters will be back however badly they treat them, so why would they need to act any differently?

I was half hoping they would do what happens in the lower tier Playoff finals where the club's decided to give the management of ticketing to a third party company. Those at least have working websites under demand.

In 2010 and 2011 Carlisle sold their JPT final tickets through ticketzone.co.uk, and that worked well. No problem with the online booking at all. The priority level was integrated into the Ticketzone system so people could only buy them when they were supposed to.

But what about us fans who have only been to a few games this season, are priority 73 and who don't want to queue up?!

Will nobody think about us?!

And those of us who can't be arsed to travel to Leicester or phone up and haven't bought a ticket for two seasons. Don't forget us.

Lako didn't get there early enough.

If you call being there at 3am and inside the 1st 100 people when the amount of tickets stated on the official site as 'just over 100 tickets' then yes you are right.

The useless ****ers couldn't even come out and tell people they were wasting their time, they had some pointless jobsworth walking around just saying he didn't know how many tickets were available, it's utter shit, more like he didn't know how many would be left after the ticket staff got their hands on the tickets they wanted when they turned up to work at 8.55am.

They even allowed the line to swell to around 500 from 6am without mentioning a ****ing thing. Whoever is in charge of this aspect of the club should be removed, the incompetent amateur.

Communication costs nothing, yet saves an awful amount of extremely ill feeling and disgust towards the clubs slack attitude to it's fans, yet again.

I'm now hearing the club tried to contact P2 season ticket holders on Friday, who had mised out on tickets, before they announced more tickets were available. Maybe this is where the over 100 came from when there was only 78 left for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669