More Watford tickets available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now hearing the club tried to contact P2 season ticket holders on Friday, who had mised out on tickets, before they announced more tickets were available. Maybe this is where the over 100 came from when there was only 78 left for sale

But still nobody wants to sit in the home end.

The 100+ number was only mentioned late last night on the os, after they would have finished sales for the day.

Maybe some of the people in front had a couple of season tickets with them?

Read the thread. It was strictly 1 ticket only per person there and they were enforcing this rule.

I did read the thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't enforce the rule for everyone.
Neither would I. They routinely and blatantly disregard all their other strict policies, so there's no reason this would be any different.

Don't worry Lako

I believe the FT have noted down the most recent events. Some serious notes this time, not just brief shorthand or bullet points

It's all sorted

Don't worry Lako

I believe the FT have noted down the most recent events. Some serious notes this time, not just brief shorthand or bullet points

It's all sorted
I need more information. What colour pen have they used? Whose house did they do it at? How many members have they got?

I recall having to queue for a stupid amount of time at stupid o'clock in the morning for our cup final tickets in 2000. Only made tolerable by the fact I had concussion, was half pissed still and was bleeding from my head enough to be oblivious to the pain in the arse that it was. Glad we've advanced since then and are using up to date technology.

A repeat of that would be nice should we get through to Wembley.

Don't worry Lako

It's all sorted

Did they use a legal pad? Something of this gravitas deserves no less.

Did they use a legal pad? Something of this gravitas deserves no less.

No, but i am led to believe that they have underlined at least two words, although which ones are not clear as yet

This is getting mighty serious, now

i am led to believe that they have underlined at least two words, although which ones are not clear as yet

You seriously expect them to release that sort of sensitive information out into the public domain? Are you mental?

Last edited:
No, but i am led to believe that they have underlined at least two words, although which ones are not clear as yet

This is getting mighty serious, now

According to radio Leicester on Thursday morning they 'boast 1500 members'

I did read the thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't enforce the rule for everyone.

I'd love to know how my nephew, who isnt a season ticket holder and barely attends the KP, has a ticket for Watford. I seem to vaguely recollect him mentioning he knows someone in the ticket office....

I'd love to know how my nephew, who isnt a season ticket holder and barely attends the KP, has a ticket for Watford. I seem to vaguely recollect him mentioning he knows someone in the ticket office....
The same as a number of people I know.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not what you know it's who you know.

Shameful isn't the word............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670